• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole Review

Black Hole from Controlled Labs
    Appetite Enhancer!

The Review

The first night I got this, I took three caps on an empty stomach before dinner. It made me very relaxed, to the point of distracting me from simple things. A little like being sleepy. I was able to eat more than usual. It sort of like 'numbed' my stomach. I wouldn't get full to the point of feeling nauseas or uncomfortable. I also felt like I was digesting my food quicker, obviously from the digestive aids. It's a strange feeling, but you know it's going on.

The next day I was pretty lethargic. I don't know if it had anything to do with Black Hole, so I took 2 caps the next day. 2 caps is a good dose. It doesn't make you sleepy or feel out of it, but it does make you relaxed and hungry. Sometimes, on the weekends I will take 3 before a big meal, but if I have other things to do I'll only use one or two caps for appetite enhancement.

I also noticed that a few days after dosing, my appetite is still very strong. Lasting effects seem to be quite good. I spend from 4am to 10am everyday at work eating non stop.

Overall, the product is good when you go out to dinner or need to eat a meal when your not too hungry. It's also a nice relaxing aid. I recommend 1-2 caps on weekdays and 3 caps on weekends, because of the relaxing effect could be distracting for some who are sensitive.
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 02-14-2007, 10:27 AM.

great review, thanks for the feedback
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

so is it better to take at night? i was worried about the warning label on the bottle seeing as i eat breakfast right before leaving out for work.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
        X