Purple Wrath / Green Magnitude Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wrath / Green Magnitude Review

Well I recieved my package of suppliments yesterday. I was excited to take these so when 5:15 came around I mixed up my Green Magnitude. I also took my blue up pills at this time. Then around 5:45 I started drinking my Purple Wrath. I ended up finishing the Purple Wrath about half way through my workout.

My review is as follows:
    Green Magnitude:
    Taste: 10 / 10
    Mixability: 9 / 10
    Purple Wrath:
    Taste: 7 / 10
    Mixablility: 6 / 10

I only got to let the Purple Wrath sit in the fridge for 10 mins, due to having to leave early for the gym so my fiance could make her spin class. So I am sure the mixablility will be better if I let it sit in the fridge for 30 mins like some recommend.

I also want to say that I dont know if it was in my mind or actually the suppliments, but on the way to the gym I kept catching myself tapping my foot and just had this extra energy to me. I do know that I felt good during my workout and was a lil dissapointed I could not of stayed in the gym longer.
    I had an awesome back workout, but I just was not ready to leave, so i was going to do some cardio, but my fiance was ready to leave.

All in all, I give controlled labs and their products a 9.5 / 10.

thanks for the detailed review and as you stated purple wraath in the fridge for a longer period of time will aid in mixability and taste for it. are you mixing the two together? because if you do the taste will be even better.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      thanks for the detailed review and as you stated purple wraath in the fridge for a longer period of time will aid in mixability and taste for it. are you mixing the two together? because if you do the taste will be even better.
      I did not mix the (2) togather because I was under the impression Green Magnitude needed to be taken 45 mins. prior to working out, and Purple Wrath 15 mins and through workout.

If I take them both togather, what would be the best time to do so?

Also, I am wanting to try a NO product like White Blood, but I am currently taking Red Acid with this stack. Can I still take the White Blood and see the benefits from it without hurting the benefits of the Red Acid.

My schedule of the Red Acid is 5:00 AM and then again at 12:00.
      I dont workout till atleast 5:45 PM. Alot of the times it is 6:30 -7:00 PM.
      So I would think my second dose of Red Acid would be wearing off at this point.

Well thanks for the advice.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tims03redfire
        I did not mix the (2) togather because I was under the impression Green Magnitude needed to be taken 45 mins. prior to working out, and Purple Wrath 15 mins and through workout.
        I like that timing, but results will vary. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by tims03redfire

If I take them both togather, what would be the best time to do so?

Also, I am wanting to try a NO product like White Blood, but I am currently taking Red Acid with this stack. Can I still take the White Blood and see the benefits from it without hurting the benefits of the Red Acid.

My schedule of the Red Acid is 5:00 AM and then again at 12:00.
          I dont workout till atleast 5:45 PM. Alot of the times it is 6:30 -7:00 PM.
          So I would think my second dose of Red Acid would be wearing off at this point.

Well thanks for the advice.

Tim
          Honestly you could take PW/GM about 30 minutes out and still be good to go. Oh, and the taste, hell yeah the taste. Mixed it's so DAMN good. You should have no problem with WB, but most suggest taking it pre-bed for best effects. I haven't found RA to be a problem during workouts as I take it with the PW/GM pre and then again later in the afternoon.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

hi guys,..
            its very great informative link shared here useful one for many others who needs this kind of stuff,…
            i appreciate this effort,..
            350-001
            SY0-201
            640-802
            70-680

Comment

Working...
            X