Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW/GG intake timing and dosing?

Hi people,

I have recently added a few new CL products to my ever growing supplement stack.

It now includes the following CL products:

I already used:

- SesaGLOW (3x daily with meals)
    - Green BULGE (30-45min pre-WO)
    - White BLOOD (pre-bed together with my ZMA, because i also take GG now)

And i've added :

- Blue UP (30-45min pre-WO)
    - GlycerGROW (30-45min pre-WO)
    - Purple WRAATH (10-15min pre-WO)

(i admit it, i am a supplement junky )

I am not sure how much scoops of GG and PW i should take however? Are 3 scoops GG 45min pre-WO enough, or would it be better to take 2 scoops 45min pre-WO and 1-2 scoops mixed with the PW. And is one scoop PW enough pre-WO?

Also i read that some of you take PW pre-during and post-WO, why?

Is it also recommended to put your PW mix in the fridge?

Thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by DavyO; 02-13-2007, 11:03 AM.

Originally posted by DavyO
    Hi people,

I have recently added a few new CL products to my ever growing supplement stack.

It now includes the following CL products:

I already used:

- SesaGLOW (3x daily with meals)
    - Green BULGE (30-45min pre-WO)
    - White BLOOD (pre-bed together with my ZMA, because i also take GG now)

And i've added :

- Blue UP (30-45min pre-WO)
    - GlycerGROW (30-45min pre-WO)
    - Purple WRAATH (10-15min pre-WO)

(i admit it, i am a supplement junky )

I am not sure how much scoops of GG and PW i should take however? Are 3 scoops GG 45min pre-WO enough, or would it be better to take 2 scoops 45min pre-WO and 1-2 scoops mixed with the PW. And is one scoop PW enough pre-WO?

Also i read that some of you take PW pre-during and post-WO, why?

Is it also recommended to put your PW mix in the fridge?

Thanks in advance guys
    Timing looks solid.. I would increase the GlycerGROW dosage gradually. 1 scoop the first workout, 2 scoops the next.... not to exceed 4 scoops in one day.

Purple WRAATH timing looks great. Take it pre / during, and for postworkout consume a whey protein shake + some carbs followed by a solid food meal ASAP. Purple WRAATH is also GREAT for pre / during cardio, so definately give that a try as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Timing looks solid.. I would increase the GlycerGROW dosage gradually. 1 scoop the first workout, 2 scoops the next.... not to exceed 4 scoops in one day.

Purple WRAATH timing looks great. Take it pre / during, and for postworkout consume a whey protein shake + some carbs followed by a solid food meal ASAP. Purple WRAATH is also GREAT for pre / during cardio, so definately give that a try as well.
      Thanks for your quick reply bro

How many scoops of PW would u recommend? Is 1 scoop enough? Or does this vary with the amount of work done?

How much would u drink pre and how much during your workout?

Yesterday i started a new workout program : UB/LB

Post workout i take a PWO product containing:

- 25 grams Whey Protein Isolate
      - 55 grams Maltodextrine
      - 5 grams BCAA's
      - some MCT fatty acids.

Its a weight gainer/PWO supplement and so far i really like it (i only use it PWO however)

I take a solid food meal about 1 hour after taking my PWO shake. 30min later its time for my ZMA and WB combi, 15min later i am off to bed....

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO
        Thanks for your quick reply bro

How many scoops of PW would u recommend? Is 1 scoop enough? Or does this vary with the amount of work done?

How much would u drink pre and how much during your workout?

Yesterday i started a new workout program : UB/LB

Post workout i take a PWO product containing:

- 25 grams Whey Protein Isolate
        - 55 grams Maltodextrine
        - 5 grams BCAA's
        - some MCT fatty acids.

Its a weight gainer/PWO supplement and so far i really like it (i only use it PWO however)

I take a solid food meal about 1 hour after taking my PWO shake. 30min later its time for my ZMA and WB combi, 15min later i am off to bed....
        1) Man I love the Upper / Lower split.. will be switching back to it soon

2) For Purple WRAATH I like 1 scoop pre/during-cardio and 1 scoop pre-gym. Or if it's a gym only day, I'll do 2 scoops pre-gym.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          1) Man I love the Upper / Lower split.. will be switching back to it soon

2) For Purple WRAATH I like 1 scoop pre/during-cardio and 1 scoop pre-gym. Or if it's a gym only day, I'll do 2 scoops pre-gym.
          Thanks bro

I`ll do 2 scoops of PW pre-gym on UB/LB days, 1 scoop of PW pre/during cardio then GG only on UB/LB days 45min pre-WO.

I'am new to UB/LB splits, but after one UB and today one LB workout i can definatly say : AWESOME It feels good.

I have decided to split cardio and strenght workouts, cardio will only be performed on rest/cardio days. I think this is better for recovery/muscle growth.

My programs, pretty standard i gues, looks like this :

Monday UB 1
          Tuesday LB 1
          Wednesday : Rest OR HIIT Cardio (sprints)
          Thurday : UB 2
          Friday : LB 2
          Saterday : Rest OR HIIT Cardio (sprints)
          Sunday : REST

I`ll also be alternating different rep ranges, 5x5, 3x15 and 4x10 each 2 workouts (UB/LB) What do u think of it?
          Last edited by DavyO; 02-13-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X