GG after XF cycle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG after XF cycle??

I've done some searching around and can't seem to find a specific answer to my situation. I'm on a XF cycle that is ending in two weeks. I have to wait 4 weeks before I begin my next stack and was thinking about finally giving GG a shot during the down period. I'll just stack it with GM pre, Xtend during, and WB @ night. Just wanted to make sure that taking the GG right after the XF ends wouldn't be an issue since I know that I shouldn't mix the two.

Thanks in advance ...
    jdouchebag for president

Originally posted by strester
    I've done some searching around and can't seem to find a specific answer to my situation. I'm on a XF cycle that is ending in two weeks. I have to wait 4 weeks before I begin my next stack and was thinking about finally giving GG a shot during the down period. I'll just stack it with GM pre, Xtend during, and WB @ night. Just wanted to make sure that taking the GG right after the XF ends wouldn't be an issue since I know that I shouldn't mix the two.

Thanks in advance ...
    That sounds just fine

Comment

thanks for the prompt response, pt ... as always

i'm gonna put a review up of the XF/WB/GB/GM/BU/Xtend stack that I'm on now once it's done ... didin't do a log because the cycle was messed up for two weeks ... I'll explain in the review

thanks again
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Someday I wanna make an X-factor stack.. i never used it but from what i read it sounds amazing

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          Someday I wanna make an X-factor stack.. i never used it but from what i read it sounds amazing

It is ... and I really wish I hadn't had two weeks that got screwed up or I would probably see much bigger gains at this point ... plan on repeating this same stack later this year w/out any interruptions
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

you gotta limit PB/FIsh on that tho right?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              you gotta limit PB/FIsh on that tho right?

Not completely sure about the fish .... some people have continued to consume tuna and still had big gains ... there are a bunch of XF/Fish Oil logs @ bb.com that I haven't read that may result in not having to cut it out, but you'd have to go read them for yourself

personally, I didn't want to take any chances on what my body may or may not have done so I cut out the Fish Oil, Fish, Nuts and PB completely from the diet .. also scaled back the broccolli and spinach consumption a bit
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
              X