Red acid 2 or Sesaglow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red acid 2 or Sesaglow

I can see what the differences between Red acid 2 and Sesaglow in ingredients are but I don't know which would be the best for my situation so I'd like some of your guys' advice.

I had some great results with gb and wb while bulking but now I want to lose the fat on my face and lower abdominals. I've already changed my previous diet with eating 400-600 less calories a day and adding fish oil and flax oil supplements but I cannot seem to get rid of these 2 problem areas.

Which would be the best if I could only pick either Red acid 2 or Sesaglow?

Thanks!

Originally posted by externational
    I can see what the differences between Red acid 2 and Sesaglow in ingredients are but I don't know which would be the best for my situation so I'd like some of your guys' advice.

I had some great results with gb and wb while bulking but now I want to lose the fat on my face and lower abdominals. I've already changed my previous diet with eating 400-600 less calories a day and adding fish oil and flax oil supplements but I cannot seem to get rid of these 2 problem areas.

Which would be the best if I could only pick either Red acid 2 or Sesaglow?

Thanks!
    Definately Red ACID G2 first .... keep us updated on your progress !

Comment

What would you say are the main differences between both products? Does Red Acid metabolize fat and Sesaglow sort of metabolizes but also has the oil to prevent muscle break down?

Comment

Originally posted by externational
        What would you say are the main differences between both products? Does Red Acid metabolize fat and Sesaglow sort of metabolizes but also has the oil to prevent muscle break down?
        Totally different products / mechanisms of action

Red ACID stimulates your metabolic rate / helps control appetite / cravings. It's unique in that it's virtually caffeine free by design (more of a pure / long lasting energy with no "crash" effect).

SesaGLOW "regulates" thermogenisis so-to-speak.... a "true" stimulant free thermogenic... they make a GREAT stack / combo.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Definately Red ACID G2 first .... keep us updated on your progress !
          I would agree, Red Acid gen 2 is the priority between the two, but they do make an excellent stack
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole