Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warriors CL's Yellow nEuphoria Review

Final Review!!!

First off I want to thank Tank, Pu12, and the whole CL crew for giving me a chance to test YN. I surely hope this isn't my last CL log b/c I've enjoyed using their products. Especially Black Hole and now YN

This was my first time using a product of this nature so I really didn't know what to expect and how I would react to it. I've never really been one to use Nootropics, not b/c I think they don't work but b/c I've never really looked into them until recently. If you followed my log I used various dosages and dosage times and some experiences were def. better than others. I'm going to base my review on the dosages and dosage times I thought were best and how I reacted to them.

--My favorite dose that I tried with YN had to be the 3 caps before bed dose. I really experienced some of the best sleep I've ever gotten when I took it before bed. I would take it about 45 minutes before bed and as soon as I hit the pillow I was pretty much out. I can't recall waking up one time in the middle of the night when I took YN before bed. No grogginess the next morning either which was good. I didn't use it every night before bed but I was using it a good three times a week without the effects diminishing. Def. a great sleep aid IMO. Overall Rating: 10/10

--The other dose I thought worked well for me was the split dosage. 2 caps at once then about 30-45 minutes later 1 more cap to help keep the "buzz" going. I always took this when I needed to relax which was usually after my workout. I get so worked up at the gym I need something later on in the evening to help calm me down and YN did a good job with it. I found this was the best dosage to help avoid the tiredness and lazyness that some other reviewers got. Overall Rating: 8.5/10

--Another dose I tried was the 3 caps at once dose. This dose was good if you wanted a quick buzz but it seemed to only last about an hour for me and then it was gone, not to mention this dose seemed to make me tired and lazy more so than the other dosages. It's a nice feeling while it lasted but it seemed to be a huge "high" for an hour and then nothing. Overall Rating: 7/10

--The dose that was the worse for me was the pre workout dose. I used this dose pre workout a few times and my workouts really struggled. When I used the 3 caps at once dose pre workout the motivation and energy was non-existant. I mentioned in one of my posts in my log saying I could have easily fell asleep between sets while doing a chest day and that's true. The split dosage(2 caps about 45 minutes pre workout and one more when I arrived at the gym) wasn't as bad but even then my workout still suffered more than I wanted it too. The pre workout dose is really my only gripe against YN as it did nothing for me and a couple other users have reported this as well pre workout. Other than that YN is a good product IMO. Overall Rating: 1/10

Overall I was pleased with YN and I think it has quite a bit of merit. Of course not everything works for everybody but I enjoyed it. It would be great if CL could get some sample packets for YN like they did with the PW and Green Mag. so people could try a sample or two out and see how they like it before buying a bottle.

Final Overall Rating: 8/10

Originally posted by warriors
    Final Review!!!

First off I want to thank Tank, Pu12, and the whole CL crew for giving me a chance to test YN. I surely hope this isn't my last CL log b/c I've enjoyed using their products. Especially Black Hole and now YN

This was my first time using a product of this nature so I really didn't know what to expect and how I would react to it. I've never really been one to use Nootropics, not b/c I think they don't work but b/c I've never really looked into them until recently. If you followed my log I used various dosages and dosage times and some experiences were def. better than others. I'm going to base my review on the dosages and dosage times I thought were best and how I reacted to them.

--My favorite dose that I tried with YN had to be the 3 caps before bed dose. I really experienced some of the best sleep I've ever gotten when I took it before bed. I would take it about 45 minutes before bed and as soon as I hit the pillow I was pretty much out. I can't recall waking up one time in the middle of the night when I took YN before bed. No grogginess the next morning either which was good. I didn't use it every night before bed but I was using it a good three times a week without the effects diminishing. Def. a great sleep aid IMO. Overall Rating: 10/10

--The other dose I thought worked well for me was the split dosage. 2 caps at once then about 30-45 minutes later 1 more cap to help keep the "buzz" going. I always took this when I needed to relax which was usually after my workout. I get so worked up at the gym I need something later on in the evening to help calm me down and YN did a good job with it. I found this was the best dosage to help avoid the tiredness and lazyness that some other reviewers got. Overall Rating: 8.5/10

--Another dose I tried was the 3 caps at once dose. This dose was good if you wanted a quick buzz but it seemed to only last about an hour for me and then it was gone, not to mention this dose seemed to make me tired and lazy more so than the other dosages. It's a nice feeling while it lasted but it seemed to be a huge "high" for an hour and then nothing. Overall Rating: 7/10

--The dose that was the worse for me was the pre workout dose. I used this dose pre workout a few times and my workouts really struggled. When I used the 3 caps at once dose pre workout the motivation and energy was non-existant. I mentioned in one of my posts in my log saying I could have easily fell asleep between sets while doing a chest day and that's true. The split dosage(2 caps about 45 minutes pre workout and one more when I arrived at the gym) wasn't as bad but even then my workout still suffered more than I wanted it too. The pre workout dose is really my only gripe against YN as it did nothing for me and a couple other users have reported this as well pre workout. Other than that YN is a good product IMO. Overall Rating: 1/10

Overall I was pleased with YN and I think it has quite a bit of merit. Of course not everything works for everybody but I enjoyed it. It would be great if CL could get some sample packets for YN like they did with the PW and Green Mag. so people could try a sample or two out and see how they like it before buying a bottle.

Final Overall Rating: 8/10
    Nice !!

Comment

Nice review Warriors. Some interesting dosages for me and others to try!
      Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Excellent summary review warriors! I am always looking for ways to improve my sleep quality and never thought of that application for YN. Gonna try it tonight! BTW, were you stacking pre-bed with anything else like White Blood or ZMA?

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
          Excellent summary review warriors! I am always looking for ways to improve my sleep quality and never thought of that application for YN. Gonna try it tonight! BTW, were you stacking pre-bed with anything else like White Blood or ZMA?

Nah I was just using the YN before bed.

Comment

Working...
          X