Green Mag/Glycer Grow and Water Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag/Glycer Grow and Water Weight

Any suggestions for determining an accurate bodyweight measurement? I have noticed my bodyweight fluctuating from 202-212 lbs. over a week or so depending on my carb intake, sodium intake, etc. This seems like an unusually large swing to me, but maybe not. I am on GM and GG and wonder how much of my gains are "supplement water". What kinds of bodyweight variations are you guys seeing? I am getting ready to cycle off GM and GG for two full weeks. Any ideas as to what kind of water weight loss I can expect to see? Overall, I guess I can't figure out my true bodyweight based on my supplement regimen and the big variance I see from just a few high carb or low carb days. Really appreciate any advice on this issue! Thanks.

10 lb difference in a week, wow. Most I see is like 2.5-4lbs swing daily and that's mainly at work since I eat most of my meals there. I weigh in when I get here and periodicly through the shift, and usually at the end of the shift, I'm back to where I started. Can't help you on the GG since I haven't taken it, but I thought that was suppose to REDUCE water retention.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

why do you need to know your TRUE bodyweight? Fluctuations are very common when utilizing different types of supplements, especially those involving cell volumizers.. Use the mirror to gauge your progress, not the scale.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        why do you need to know your TRUE bodyweight? Fluctuations are very common when utilizing different types of supplements, especially those involving cell volumizers.. Use the mirror to gauge your progress, not the scale.
        Agreed. The mirror is my main guide. Mostly curious if my weight fluctuations seem within range of what some more "experienced" cell volumizer users have seen. Thanks. If not, I guess you are right. Who cares... By the way, you kinda look like Frank Sepe in your avatar.
        Last edited by AJM; 02-06-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
          By the way, you kinda look like Frank Sepe in your avatar.

is that a good or bad thing?
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Use the mirror to gauge your progress, not the scale.
            Well said

Having said that, it wouldn't be unusual to drop at least 5lb when getting off creatine / glycergrow

Comment

So true.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Working...
              X