yellow neuphoria for real??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow neuphoria for real??

Hi: so I use whiteblood, greenbulge and green magnitude and love them all! I love your supps and have always been happy with them and the results! Here comes the BUT, I bought your Yellow Neuphoria as I am sesitive when it comes to stimulants (I get the shakes and feel weak and very irritable) so I thought I'de try the Neuphoria as an alternative and a boost for my workouts. I am very dissapointed in it, I find absolutely no effect, I don't feel more alert or focused, I don't feel anything at all! Am I not supposed to feel something?

Originally posted by tazzy21
    Hi: so I use whiteblood, greenbulge and green magnitude and love them all! I love your supps and have always been happy with them and the results! Here comes the BUT, I bought your Yellow Neuphoria as I am sesitive when it comes to stimulants (I get the shakes and feel weak and very irritable) so I thought I'de try the Neuphoria as an alternative and a boost for my workouts. I am very dissapointed in it, I find absolutely no effect, I don't feel more alert or focused, I don't feel anything at all! Am I not supposed to feel something?
    Send it my way!!!

How many caps are you taking? Is it with anything else?

Comment

Definitely need to try YN under different circumstances. I really love YN at 3 cap dosages before any type of cardiovascular or aerobic execise. I get great results. Although, I have taken YN other times and felt zero effect. Other times, it had knocked my socks off! How are you dosing? What are you using it for? Stacking with PW, caffeine, etc...? Need more info...

Comment

Very sorry to hear that and results WILL definately vary with the product.

1) What dosage and what exactly was the nEuphoria timing ? Also include meal and supplement timings, and we'll get to the bottom of this.

Comment

yea, i dont really notice any increased energy with yellow N.

I just notice the mental focus which can lead to better productivty and in a way a higher energetic feeling..

after re-reading that faq; increased physical energy really seems to be the result of a side-effect (increased VO2 max, increased mental focus, etc. [not direct stimulation]) and/or placebo effect ... you could argue the cayenne is the stimulant increasing energy, but i highly doubt cayenne is anything near an effective stimulant when compared to caffeine or ephedra

if you can't categorize the differnce between the two, than it doesn't really matter, it'll either work or won't..

but just from more of a scientific stand point its not an energy pill... its a mental stimulant, which is misleading -- it doesn't stimulant like caffeine or ephedra in the physical, it stimulates in the sense it activates certain synapses in the brain to release or hold onto certain neurotransmitters longer or shorter (depending on their site of action).

i may be wrong on this though, i didn't really take much time to analyze the faq, just read it once.. based on my education, i don't belive any of the ingredients in yellow N are strong enough to make it a noticable physical stimulant (hence why you can take it at night time).
          Last edited by jiritt0; 01-23-2007, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            its not an energy pill... its a mental stimulant
            Nicely put... the increase of energy is more indirect like you said.. it's there *when you need it* unlike caffeine (energy whether you need it or not, often leading to jitters etc..).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Nicely put... the increase of energy is more indirect like you said.. it's there *when you need it* unlike caffeine (energy whether you need it or not, often leading to jitters etc..).
              Exactly how I see it so far. I have found that my best results with YN have been when I really crank up the intensity. It's like YN is on board "waiting for me to PUSH HARD....then it's like a multi staged rocket that just keeps on firing. Whatever the case, listen to PT and/or take any other advice you can. Keep experimenting. In my YN tester log, I found BIG Variances in the results I got. One thing for sure though, it pretty consistently gives me "another gear" I have never had before when mountain biking. My poorest results were when I was really tired, under fed, dehydrated, etc. Like I said it ENHANCES your effort, not like the energy from a more traditional type of stimulant.

Comment

2 caps worked really well for me... Kind of a relaxing effect on me tho.
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I take 3 caps about 30 minutes before workout. I weigh about 220. I don't take any other energy form like caffeine or fat loss pills or anything like that. I actually find that I feel more lahargic after taking the YN.? I was never expecting a "buzz" from YN just a more focused feeling or energetic without the buzz like caffiene or yohimbine or things like that. Other supps are basic protein, No2, tribulus (blue up- stim free). all are taken approx. 30 40 mintes out from workout. Yn is just not what I expected, I'm not saying it's not good or doesn't work at all, it just doesn't seem to work for me but maybe I am expecting too much.?
                  Thanks

Comment

You should trying taking Yellow Neuphoria directly after a relatively large meal -- it will knock your socks off.

Comment

I take 3 caps about 30 minutes before workout. I weigh about 220. I don't take any other energy form like caffeine or fat loss pills or anything like that. I actually find that I feel more lahargic after taking the YN.? I was never expecting a "buzz" from YN just a more focused feeling or energetic without the buzz like caffiene or yohimbine or things like that. Other supps are basic protein, No2, tribulus (blue up- stim free). all are taken approx. 30 40 mintes out from workout. Yn is just not what I expected, I'm not saying it's not good or doesn't work at all, it just doesn't seem to work for me but maybe I am expecting too much.?
                      Thanks
                      this is very similar to how some individuals feel lethargic after consuming marijuana...

when in fact, the amotivational syndrome signs are not at all related to marijuanas activation of G-coupled CB1 or CB2 protein receptors; but due to an underlying psychophathalogy which should be treated using behavioral therapy techniques...

my .02
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 01-24-2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks
                        Try taking it immediately after your warmup sets

Comment

I havent made the jump to 3 caps yet. Still only getting 2 down. Probably for my cardio tomorrow night I'll dump 3+PW+100mg caffeine; actually that sounds like one hell of a good time
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

A Little interesting bit of info:

Get a teaspoon cayenne pepper with about 4oz water, mix the water and cayenne, and rub it over your arms, chest, abs. You will get a very warm feeling and really NO boosting from my own experience. It makes your skin a little flush but veins pop out like crazy and i had a great workout with it!

TRy it!

Jdub
                            Last edited by JDub; 01-24-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

buy that cream stuff with cayenne pepper.. i forget the name (pu12 knows), and rub it on top of a transdermal product like liposolv and feel the burn..

Comment

Working...
                              X