When to take....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to take....

I was wondering, well you guys know since its reccomended to take GB 45-60 prior to workout, can I drink it with the PW? or should I drink PW directly prior to workout? And when should I take GlycerGrow?
    Alexandre M. Carneiro

You could drink it, I used to drink it about 30min prior, and still had good results, though the new tub I drink it when I get to the gym, and that seems to give energy thats through the roof. Try both ways and see what you think is best. With GG you can mix it up also, but I tend to down it about a 1/2 hour prior.

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I'd take the GB about 30 mins pre, and PW+GG 15 minutes pre / during ... the GB will take longer to absorb because it's pill form. The PW/GG you want to be closer to workouts for endurance enhancement.

Comment

So for best mass results that how you would take it? I mean endurance and energy at the gym are very important, but if you already have these, then should I still take them that way?
        Alexandre M. Carneiro

Comment

You should try both for a few days/a week, then see what one best fits you. Thing about supplements is that they're different for each person, so test it out and you'll find the right combination

Comment

And then WB before bedtime correct?
            Alexandre M. Carneiro

Comment

Ya, with GG its probably a good idea to take WB pre-bed. WB pre workout might be a bit too much, and painful. The pumps are pretty insane

Comment

Thanks Very Much, info helped a lot. My last question would be, you know how it says you can drink GG pre-during-post workout and it says the same for PW. Could you mix those two into one drink? Or its better separete?....
                Alexandre M. Carneiro

Comment

Originally posted by xandelupo
                  Thanks Very Much, info helped a lot. My last question would be, you know how it says you can drink GG pre-during-post workout and it says the same for PW. Could you mix those two into one drink? Or its better separete?....
                  Either way is fine... I would consider going with:

GG: 30-60min pre-gym
                  PW: Pre/during

Comment

like PT said, go with PW pre/during.

But with GG go with what PT said, but make sure you test it out with 1 scoop first. The poweder DOES NOT DISOLVE AT ALL, so test it out with PW first, or try to dump/gulp like most of us do. I take 4 scoops pre, and I take 1 scoop at a time into my mouth and chase it with something, water works, but something with sugar works better.

Comment

Haha yeah today I took GG for the first time, they weren't kiddin when they said that the thing does not dissolve on water. What's worst is the fact that you have to take it with 32oz of water. I think its way too much, I felt really really full for like 10 min. I liked the idea of just chasing it in your mouth with some water haha. Gonna try that.
                      Alexandre M. Carneiro

Comment

Do it, but make sure you drink pleanty of water while you're working. You can get quasi-dehydrated if you dont get enough water while taking GG.

Comment

Originally posted by xandelupo
                          Haha yeah today I took GG for the first time, they weren't kiddin when they said that the thing does not dissolve on water. What's worst is the fact that you have to take it with 32oz of water. I think its way too much, I felt really really full for like 10 min. I liked the idea of just chasing it in your mouth with some water haha. Gonna try that.
                          Actually 32oz water during a workout is very low...

Comment

I think he was looking at it as 32oz at the time of taking GG, not full workout. But yeah, I drink about 64-96oz during a workout. Usually the latter.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Holy ghosts! I need to start drinking more water!
                              Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Working...
                              X