Blue Up Q? Dizziness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Q? Dizziness?

Has anyone ever felt dizzy from Blue Up or other Test Boosters? I just added STIM FREE Blue Up to my current stack of GM,GG,PW,RA2 and took my first serving (2 caps) today before my back workout. Overall, I felt a little strange (kinda out of body) during my workout and got a little dizzy during heavy shrugs. I was able to finish and my strength was good, but I am concerned about the dizzy spell. Nothing else different in terms of my diet, sleep, etc...
    Last edited by AJM; 01-16-2007, 08:17 PM.

Originally posted by AJM
    Has anyone ever felt dizzy from Blue Up or other Test Boosters? I just added STIM FREE Blue Up to my current stack of GM,GG,PW,RA2 and took my first serving (2 caps) today before my back workout. Overall, I felt a little strange (kinda out of body) during my workout and got a little dizzy during heavy shrugs. I was able to finish and my strength was good, but I am concerned about the dizzy spell. Nothing else different in terms of my diet, sleep, etc...
    does yours have the stims in it?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      does yours have the stims in it?
      No stims. I do not like the way Yohimbe makes me feel.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
        No stims. I do not like the way Yohimbe makes me feel.
        the non-stim one shouldnt have that effect. what was your water intake like today?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          the non-stim one shouldnt have that effect. what was your water intake like today?
          I have been averaging 1-2 gallons daily. Yesterday, I was definitely on the low end of that. I may have been under my water needs no doubt. Urine color was maybe a bit darker than usual. I shoot for straw colored to clear. I think it was more yellow than usual prior to my workout. Could this be the cause?

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
            Not dizzy but on occassion my right testes hurts alittle. Goes away shortly there after, but feels like someone went to kick me in the nuts and grazed the right one. I guess that would be from having to "kick in" to boost my testosterone.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              Not dizzy but on occassion my right testes hurts alittle. Goes away shortly there after, but feels like someone went to kick me in the nuts and grazed the right one. I guess that would be from having to "kick in" to boost my testosterone.

Any other noted side effects Spartan? Like acne or mood swings? I have never tried a test booster before so am new to this type of supplement. But, I train super hard and am 37 years old so I think it makes sense for me.

Comment

If I had to take a wild guess, I would guess that it's unrelated to the Blue UP and probably related to the stack as a whole (Dehydration).

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                  Any other noted side effects Spartan? Like acne or mood swings? I have never tried a test booster before so am new to this type of supplement. But, I train super hard and am 37 years old so I think it makes sense for me.
                  Nothing really, I mean, I'm agressive as it is so kind of hard to tell a change, but there could be. I havent noticed and the wife hasn't kicked my ass yet so apparently it's all good. Although, I can say, the first time and many times after while taking BU(stim free) I get focused, hyped even to lift heavy. First time I took it, I felt ballsy and pushed myself to add about another 20-30lbs on my bench because I FELT I could hit it. I did and each time after it got better. I was stuck at about 205x6-8reps for my sets, with about a 3min rest inbetween. Took the BU and that day I was able to hit 245x3x3sets. Felt good as hell. I started keeping it at 225x5x5sets and even then it's not difficult. Good ass product IMO and will be getting more. Oh, side not, not sure it's from BU, my wife says (be warned, touchy material follows.....)

Says when I bust a nut, it's a ton more now (think Peter North). If it's due to BU, GOOD JOB!
                  If not, take the credit anyways, she's happy.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    If I had to take a wild guess, I would guess that it's unrelated to the Blue UP and probably related to the stack as a whole (Dehydration).
                    You refering to my "pain"? Only noticed it since taking BU, though also taking PW/GM/Caff. pre w/o. However, I drink about 2-3 gallons daily so wouldn't think hydration to be a problem. I piss more than Seabiscuit ever could.

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

You refering to my "pain"? Only noticed it since taking BU, though also taking PW/GM/Caff. pre w/o. However, I drink about 2-3 gallons daily so wouldn't think hydration to be a problem. I piss more than Seabiscuit ever could.

Sorry, no I was referring to the dizziness in the original post.

Comment

when I bust a nut, it's a ton more now (think Peter North). If it's due to BU, GOOD JOB!
                        See tank... it's ALL officially worth it !!!!

Comment

Nothing really, I mean, I'm agressive as it is so kind of hard to tell a change, but there could be. I havent noticed and the wife hasn't kicked my ass yet so apparently it's all good. Although, I can say, the first time and many times after while taking BU(stim free) I get focused, hyped even to lift heavy. First time I took it, I felt ballsy and pushed myself to add about another 20-30lbs on my bench because I FELT I could hit it. I did and each time after it got better. I was stuck at about 205x6-8reps for my sets, with about a 3min rest inbetween. Took the BU and that day I was able to hit 245x3x3sets. Felt good as hell. I started keeping it at 225x5x5sets and even then it's not difficult. Good ass product IMO and will be getting more. Oh, side not, not sure it's from BU, my wife says (be warned, touchy material follows.....)
                          That's classic Spartan! I have always marveled at Peter's "skill". I'm thinking field test tonight. Maybe I can get it to hit the ceiling.

Says when I bust a nut, it's a ton more now (think Peter North). If it's due to BU, GOOD JOB!
                          If not, take the credit anyways, she's happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            See tank... it's ALL officially worth it !!!!

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...