Ufc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc

Who else is looking forward to Cro Cop kicking every heavyweights arce and what does Couture think he is doing coming back? And, do you think Couture will be a contender or just hype to sale the PPV's?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Originally posted by icetrauma
    Who else is looking forward to Cro Cop kicking every heavyweights arce and what does Couture think he is doing coming back? And, do you think Couture will be a contender or just hype to sale the PPV's?
    1. Cro Cop is the shit. Since Fedor didn't jump ship from Pride, watch for Mirko to be the heavy weight champ real soon.

2. Couture is still better than 90% of those guys even at his age. Hell, look at Lidell, 37 and still kicking ass. Couture is what, 43? Work on the strikes and he'd still be tough as hell. He still does the submission only events as well so his technique is still up there. He's smart too, the Heavy Weight Division is rather sparse compared to Light Heavy and Middle Weights skill wise.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Totally agree. The heavyweight division was weaker than ever until Mirko showed up and no one can even touch Fedor.

Comment

Totally agree. The heavyweight division was weaker than ever until Mirko showed up and no one can even touch Fedor.
        Fedor isn't all that great really. He had trouble in his last fight against what was "suppose" to be an easy opponent. Mirko will shake it up but wait for it.....

RANDY COUTURE IS FIGHTING TIM SYLVIA FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHT BELT AS HIS FIRST FIGHT BACK!!!

Now THAT is clutch right there. I think Couture can honestly take him. Sylvia looked shitty vs. Jeff Monson tbh. Couture, rested, and ready will be a tough man to beat.

Good luck to Randy!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

cro cop is the truth!
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I like Dan Severn and Tank Abbott. Are they still around? KIMO!!!!!

Comment

Sylvia looked like he has been afraid to really mix it up since Arlovski put him down. His fight with Arlovski III was one of the worst fights ever. Andre did not put up a good performance either but redeemed himself in his last bout. Sylvia looks to cautious and is fighting not to loose but not to knock someone on their ass either. If Monson would have been about 4-5 inches taller he would have taken the title from Sylvia but Monson is one hell of a grappler. He just lacked reach to put Tim out even when he did have him on the ground. If Couture is in his usual shape then he should beat Sylvia and then Cro-Cop vs Couture for the following title fight this summer. Couture only signed a 4 fight deal over 2 years and Mirko signed a 6 fight deal over 2 years. The up and coming PPV looks pretty weak but I will watch it just to see Rampage and Cro-Cop.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                I like Dan Severn and Tank Abbott. Are they still around? KIMO!!!!!
                Sev retired, Tank got his ass kicked repeatedly then quit and Kimo tested positive for steroids. Has beens anyways.

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Sylvia looked like he has been afraid to really mix it up since Arlovski put him down. His fight with Arlovski III was one of the worst fights ever. Andre did not put up a good performance either but redeemed himself in his last bout. Sylvia looks to cautious and is fighting not to loose but not to knock someone on their ass either. If Monson would have been about 4-5 inches taller he would have taken the title from Sylvia but Monson is one hell of a grappler. He just lacked reach to put Tim out even when he did have him on the ground. If Couture is in his usual shape then he should beat Sylvia and then Cro-Cop vs Couture for the following title fight this summer. Couture only signed a 4 fight deal over 2 years and Mirko signed a 6 fight deal over 2 years. The up and coming PPV looks pretty weak but I will watch it just to see Rampage and Cro-Cop.
                  Couture has like 3-4 inches on Monson too so yeah, that'll matter some. I think Couture will take it, and yeah, they wont give Cro cop a title shot until 2-3 fights into the contract. Doesn't matter, he's the shit. The upcoming PPV isn't too bad. Sylvia, Hughes, Franklin and then Rampage and Cro after that. Looking to be a good year for UFC in 2007. Definately hyped about it.

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Yea I'm hyped for UFC this year as well. Can't wait to see Rampage slam a couple people. Anyone else getting the next PPV?
                    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                      Yea I'm hyped for UFC this year as well. Can't wait to see Rampage slam a couple people. Anyone else getting the next PPV?
                      lol, who pays for PPV anymore. I wait a day, then torrent the file and hello UFC.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                        lol, who pays for PPV anymore. I wait a day, then torrent the file and hello UFC.

Haha, that really is a nice free way to get it and when its the very next day why not wait the extra hours. I usually get a bunch of guys to throw in and get it at my house so the most I ever pay for them is about 5 bucks. I'de gladly pay 20 bucks to see it though, guess you just have to know where you're priorites are haha.
                        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Working...
                        X