Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

super cissus from USPlabs
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Super Cissus RX

Originally posted by Krueger
        I want to strengthin up my joints ....what in your opinion is a good joint support supp
        We have been hearing great things about USPlabs Super Cissus Rx. The info on SuperCissus Rx states it can help regrow and repair old injuries to joints and ligaments as well as create an anabolic environment in the body. This sounds good to me!

The Anabolic Pump seems to be a supplement on the rise also. To Learn more about Anabolic Pump check out Paramount-Supplements.

www.Psupplements.com

Comment

SuperCissus alone did nothing for me, added in the Flex Support (Celadrin) and it worked like a charm. It is nice being able to walk and not have any pain in my feet (Pantar Faciitis).

Comment

New Joint Care Supps

There are also a couple of other joint care supplements that you may not have heard of. Trigosamine and Fluid Joint are two that work great. The Trigosamine use a blend of G.C and Hyaluronate which contains the primary component of the remarkable natural “Joint Oil” lubricant and shock absorber in your joints.

My parents as well as many people in our gym swear by these two supplements. Learn more about joint care supplements such as Trigosamine and Fluid Joint.

www.Paramount-Supplements.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
              glucosamine chondroitin has scientific peer reviewed support for its effectiveness. Cissus has a fair amount of anecdotal support on the supp boards but I have yet to see a peer reviewed scientific article supporting it's use for joints. try 'em both independently and see whatcha think
              Ive read a few but there all at dose's of 500mg/kg of EXTRACT

Comment

I just started taking bulk cissus in the past couple of days ... taste isn't going to kill you ... still too early to tell if it's working ... nutraplanet has a 500g bulk container for a decent price
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

I been using Animal Flex. It helped my knees out alot, allowed me to add alot to my squat. I havent tried anything else to compare it to though

Comment

Super Cissus Rx.

Comment

Working...
                    X