Best Joint Supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Joint Supps

I want to strengthin up my joints ....what in your opinion is a good joint support supp
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Originally posted by Krueger
    I want to strengthin up my joints ....what in your opinion is a good joint support supp
    I hear Cissius Rx is good.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

I have been using The bulk cissus with good results and it is a lot cheaper. It tastes like dragon shit though you may want to cap it yourself if you go that route.
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
        I have been using The bulk cissus with good results and it is a lot cheaper. It tastes like dragon shit though you may want to cap it yourself if you go that route.
        lol...try mixing it with powerfull.....that'll put some hairs on yer gooch

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
          lol...try mixing it with powerfull.....that'll put some hairs on yer gooch

Is that a side effect?

Jdub

Comment

Eesh, dragon shit?
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Experience in eatting dragon shit?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Glucosamine Sulfate

Comment

glucosamine chondroitin has scientific peer reviewed support for its effectiveness. Cissus has a fair amount of anecdotal support on the supp boards but I have yet to see a peer reviewed scientific article supporting it's use for joints. try 'em both independently and see whatcha think
                  Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                    glucosamine chondroitin has scientific peer reviewed support for its effectiveness. Cissus has a fair amount of anecdotal support on the supp boards but I have yet to see a peer reviewed scientific article supporting it's use for joints. try 'em both independently and see whatcha think
                    A guy that lifts at my gym raves about it. Said any time he hears a "pop" or anything in joints, it's when he's out of GC. Otherwise he said everything feels great and lubed when taking it. I'm still deciding between taking it or cissius but that'll help D.

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I am doing Omega Flex (Celadrin) which seems to be working pretty good. I am in only 1 week so far so will see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                        I am doing Omega Flex (Celadrin) which seems to be working pretty good. I am in only 1 week so far so will see how it goes.
                        Checked it out, alot of pills per serving...
                        Last edited by Spartan; 01-22-2007, 05:16 PM.

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                          Checked it out, alot of pills per serving...
                          Yup, but wanted to give it a try.

Comment

Any different from the other glucosamine products available?

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                              A guy that lifts at my gym raves about it. Said any time he hears a "pop" or anything in joints, it's when he's out of GC. Otherwise he said everything feels great and lubed when taking it. I'm still deciding between taking it or cissius but that'll help D.

same thing with me. my ankles would always pop when i walked and my shoulders would pop painfully during lifting, especially on an incline press. i started taking 2.5g's of Glucosamine Sulfate a day and really haven't noticed a problem since.

its an amino sugar thats supposed to help your body produce more glycosaminoglycans (stuff that builds cartilage and makes connective tissue more elastic). the only downside is that it does have some negative effects on blood sugar levels and glucose tolerance so you might want to look that up before taking it.
                              Intensity in Ten Cities

Comment

Working...
                              X