Wb & Zma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wb & Zma

Need some feedback here, Im adding WB once again to my stack, I plan to take to WB pre bed as i also have GG in my stack and take pre workout.

Now heres where im a little cloudy, I also am taking 6 oxo, which i take right after i finish my dinner usually around 7pm. I am also gonna start ZMA which you usually take 30-60 mins before bedtime. I assume I can take WB between 30-60 mins pre bed as well? To top it off I have a blend of casessin, whey and egg protein shake JUST before bed. Is it ok to take wb and zma together or try to space it out a bit?

To top the stack off, I got blue up stim free which I im gonna take 45mins before working out along with my GB and GG

I take wb at night and I usually try to take it 15min before bed bc if I take it any earlier it seems like it wakes me up and its harder to go to sleep.

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

i think your supposded to take the white blood pre bed 30+minutes after any food/protein is consumed.

Comment

I take ZMA about 30min after my last meal, on non-trainingdays i also take WB pre-bed together with ZMA. 15-30min later i am in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
            Need some feedback here, Im adding WB once again to my stack, I plan to take to WB pre bed as i also have GG in my stack and take pre workout.

Now heres where im a little cloudy, I also am taking 6 oxo, which i take right after i finish my dinner usually around 7pm. I am also gonna start ZMA which you usually take 30-60 mins before bedtime. I assume I can take WB between 30-60 mins pre bed as well? To top it off I have a blend of casessin, whey and egg protein shake JUST before bed. Is it ok to take wb and zma together or try to space it out a bit?

To top the stack off, I got blue up stim free which I im gonna take 45mins before working out along with my GB and GG
            A good option for you would be to ignore the instructions of the 6-oxo and spread your dosage out throughout the day, whether or not you taper down/up is dependant on several variants/factors. For your pre-bed situation, my suggestion is this:
            1.5-1 hour pre-bed : Casein
            30-15 minutes pre-bed : ZMA/WB

Reasons for suggestions: Casein is great before bed, but can also diminish the effects of normal GH release at night.
            ZMA is effective, when taken without any form of calcium and/or food, the addition of WB will not disrupt this.

Comment

That's a tough one... have you tried using the WB and GG together pre-gym ?

Comment

Working...
              X