Blue Up only on training days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up only on training days ?

I read the label and that is what it says specifically, but i know a lot of products say this taking for granted that you are in the gym in some capacity every day. I only lift every other day, so would i still attain the benefits of a test booster taking it in this fashion ? thanks.

Mike

If you have the regular formula you can take it on the AM when you get up, if it is the stim free version take it before you go to bed on off days.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      If you have the regular formula you can take it on the AM when you get up, if it is the stim free version take it before you go to bed on off days.
      yup, agreed. it is a daily supplement, just the timing would differ.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Personally I use it only on training days, but that's 3 on, 1 off so I use it most of the week in that capacity.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

got it, just wanted to make sure i ordered enough to get me by for a month until i can make a big order.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDB11
            got it, just wanted to make sure i ordered enough to get me by for a month until i can make a big order.
            One bottle should suffice, but order the shit out of that, CL needs your dollars!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by TxDB11
              Where are you buying it at ?

Comment

I personally only use it on training days. It gives me a pissed off feeling that I use to work out harder. Once I'm done working out, the feeling is gone.

This is just my preference though. Lasts longer too.

Comment

Originally posted by mpm
                  I personally only use it on training days. It gives me a pissed off feeling that I use to work out harder. Once I'm done working out, the feeling is gone.

Nice.. which version you using ?

Comment

I use the Stim Free version. I work out in the evenings, so I don't want to be up a long time after I work out. I guess it is possible that the feeling I get is a placebo effect, but thats fine with me. As long as I feel inspired or whatever you want to call it by taking the product, then it's worth taking imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mpm

@ pissed off feeling. That's great though, anything that will push you harder is gravy. Personally it gives me more focus and more of an ability to will myself to lift more. Tell ya though, since taking BU-stim free, my bench is up from 205x10 to 245x5 for 3 sets. Thought that would be a LONG way off but that's why BU and CL is money.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I just started BR (broken cap sale, which I wish I would of got 2) and I felt it the first day, had one of the best chest days in a long time yesterdy and today I cant flex my boobies My chest has gone down since my surgery and on top of that I've been sick, so I've lost mucha strength/size/weight, so its nice to get something to pick me up

And btw if I didnt have PW (thanks tank/dd) I'd be d.e.a.d.
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X