Yellow nEuphoria review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow nEuphoria review

So I have been taking YN for a few days now, and I think it is safe to say that I have never been so focused while working out. Its a weird feeling, while I am lifting, all I can envision is my muscle group contracting and ripping apart. While doing cardio, all I can think about are my lungs expanding and contracting and my blood vessels opening. It's like i forget that I am actually working out, so I can take the intensity one step up. While doing mixed martial arts, my periphreal (sp) senses are heightened and I am EXTREMELY aware of my surrounings.

If it is placebo, than its a damn strong one. But, I have felt the same effects with one pill than I have with a full 3 (PU, i did test tolerance level!) I have taken enough supplements to know what is placebo and what is "actually" doing its job.

As far as workout intensity, I have had to push myself harder in order to make myself winded. I never had a problem pushing myself during HIIT cardio. However, in order for me to reach the same target heart rate I have to increase my pace a decent amount. This is probably more due to my body's adaptability to stress, however, im positive YN has something to do with it as well.

I should note, this is what else I am taking -

whey shake 2 hrs before workout
    Super Cissus 1 hr 30 min before workout
    green mag 1 hr 15 mins before workout
    Yellow N 45 mins before workout
    NO xplode 30 mins before workout
    PW during workout

whey after workout

the cissus is amazing to be honest. I have had shoulder pain for the last 3 weeks, and i finally bought some. upon my FIRST dose my pain disapated. i cant wait to finally see it gone (hopefully).

Also, the cissus helps with my knees, as the HIIT cardio is rough on them.

All in all, i am thoroughly impressed with the Yellow N.

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    So I have been taking YN for a few days now, and I think it is safe to say that I have never been so focused while working out. Its a weird feeling, while I am lifting, all I can envision is my muscle group contracting and ripping apart. While doing cardio, all I can think about are my lungs expanding and contracting and my blood vessels opening. It's like i forget that I am actually working out, so I can take the intensity one step up. While doing mixed martial arts, my periphreal (sp) senses are heightened and I am EXTREMELY aware of my surrounings.

If it is placebo, than its a damn strong one. But, I have felt the same effects with one pill than I have with a full 3 (PU, i did test tolerance level!) I have taken enough supplements to know what is placebo and what is "actually" doing its job.

As far as workout intensity, I have had to push myself harder in order to make myself winded. I never had a problem pushing myself during HIIT cardio. However, in order for me to reach the same target heart rate I have to increase my pace a decent amount. This is probably more due to my body's adaptability to stress, however, im positive YN has something to do with it as well.

I should note, this is what else I am taking -

whey shake 2 hrs before workout
    Super Cissus 1 hr 30 min before workout
    green mag 1 hr 15 mins before workout
    Yellow N 45 mins before workout
    NO xplode 30 mins before workout
    PW during workout

whey after workout

the cissus is amazing to be honest. I have had shoulder pain for the last 3 weeks, and i finally bought some. upon my FIRST dose my pain disapated. i cant wait to finally see it gone (hopefully).

Also, the cissus helps with my knees, as the HIIT cardio is rough on them.

All in all, i am thoroughly impressed with the Yellow N.
    Good review so far. While I'm not interested, at this time, in YN, I am interested in the Cissius. I got problems as well with knees in cardio and in shoulder presses and military press, my left should has pain so I will be trying cissius soon to see if it helps me as well.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

like i said, i noticed a difference after the FIRST dose, its supposed to get better with more doses

Comment

Awesome feedback

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          like i said, i noticed a difference after the FIRST dose, its supposed to get better with more doses
          Will definately look into it.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment