Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Magnitude.. Cycles? etc..

hey guys,
    I ordered my 1st tub of Green Magnitude. looking forward to using it.

I've always used Micronized Monohydrate creatine and I've always had to cycle it in a way.

1st 5 days --> 5g x 4 each day.. then after that for 20 days:

Traning days:
    5g x 2 each day (5g pre and 5g post workout)

None training days:
    5g x 2 each day (5g after Breakfast and 5g before bed)

Is it recommended to cycle Green Magnitude the same way? or is there a certain way to "use" Green Mag to get the best results?

Any info would help.

Thanks

no need to cycle green magnitude or "load" it, but some do like to cycle creatine. just take it preworkout or split it and do half pre and half post.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      no need to cycle green magnitude or "load" it, but some do like to cycle creatine. just take it preworkout or split it and do half pre and half post.
      Thank you!

Thats one thing I've also always done.. and thats split my creatine (as mentioned above) to pre and post workout doses.

now what do I do on the no workout days? Do i also take green mag (if I like to split it to 2 5g doses) after b-fast and before bed?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by primalgroove
        Thank you!

Thats one thing I've also always done.. and thats split my creatine (as mentioned above) to pre and post workout doses.

now what do I do on the no workout days? Do i also take green mag (if I like to split it to 2 5g doses) after b-fast and before bed?

Thanks!
        On off days (if you want to split the dosage) I'd go 1/2 serving before breakfast and 1/2 serving before lunch
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 01-08-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          On off days (if you want to split the dosage) I'd go 1 serving before breakfast and 1 serving before lunch
          ahh ok! i guess it works better or has better absorptions on an empty stomach?

Thanks!

Comment

Correction:

I'd go 1/2 serving before breakfast and 1/2 serving before lunch

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Correction:

I'd go 1/2 serving before breakfast and 1/2 serving before lunch
              Thank you for the correction .. no worries, I understood you earlier

Is there a better absorption/effect amount when its taken on an empty stomach? or doesnt really matter?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by primalgroove
                Thank you for the correction .. no worries, I understood you earlier

Is there a better absorption/effect amount when its taken on an empty stomach? or doesnt really matter?

Thanks!
                I find when I take it on an empty stomach the effects are more pronounced and quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                  I find when I take it on an empty stomach the effects are more pronounced and quicker.
                  Agreed! Although once the creatine reaches a steady state in the body, I find it kicks butt no matter when you take it. I used to take GB on an empty stomach, but usually do the GM with my preworkout snack and it sure works GREEEAAATTT for me! Good luck!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help.

I look forward to start using Green mag as a creatine. Reviews and results will come.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X