Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Mag and Purple Wraath samples.. my mini review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag and Purple Wraath samples.. my mini review!

hey guys,
    So I finally had a chance to try the sample packs I got from CL.

Green Mag:
    - Taste & Mix: tasted awsome and mixed with water very very well. I mixed it with nice cold water and gave it a good shake for about 20 seconds.. let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge and drank it. Went down very easy and smooth.

- Effect: I guess I cant really say there was any since its the first time and only pack I have to try it. I am most likely to order this to try it and see what kind of results I get from it. I drank this 1 hours before my work out.

Purple Wraath:
    - Taste: This also tasted good. It wasnt as good tasting as Green Mag, but it had this tangy grape taste. mixed very well also. Cold water, good 30 seconds shake and put it in fridge for 20 minutes and drank it 1/2 an hour before i got to the gym.

- effect: Again, maybe its too early to comment on any effect of this product, but I didnt feel any tingle in my fingers or any part of my body at all. Maybe I need a stronger dose .. hahaha. I am not sure yet if I am going to get this product yet or not. But definitly will keep it in mind.

Thanks CL for the samples.

Cheers
Working...
X