G Mag, Wraath, Gg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Mag, Wraath, Gg?

2 Quick Questions, Does Gm, Pw Or Gg Have Anything That Will Keep Me Awake? Why, I Lift Late At Nite, Sometimes @ 9pm (12 Hr Shifts At Hospital) I Really Need My Sleep.... 2nd Question, I Take 10 Mg Of Lipitor Daily, Will This Be A Problem? Are There Any Sups That I Should Stay Away From (not Just Cl Stuff ) The Only Other Stack Im Considering Later This Year Is Ds Nha Stack...ps. Im 42 Yrs Old.....thanx.........and Yes I Do Have Blood Work Ckd @ Every 6 Months...

First question -

No, there isnt any caffeine that "should" keep you awake, but PW has an endurance complex, which depending on how you react to that might keep you "on the go", but other than that you should be A-OK.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Personally, when I've had to lift later in the day/night (I lift about 9-10am usually), and I took the PW, I did have some trouble getting to sleep right away. BUT, that could also be because of increased adrenaline in my system from the workout and my body wasn't use to it. Can only test and see, just make sure the next day is an off day for ya.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

THANKS, I WILL PROB START W/ HALF DOSE OF PW JUST TO SEE HOW I FEEL............ ANY COMMENTS @ LIPITOR? I HOPE TO WEAN OFF VERY SOON!!! LABS ARE MUCH BETTER SINCE I STARTED LIFTING AND EATING CLEAN! BUT IN THE MEANTIME...

Comment

Good idea to check with your doctor, or even wait until you are off Lipitor

Comment

Originally posted by RRT
            THANKS, I WILL PROB START W/ HALF DOSE OF PW JUST TO SEE HOW I FEEL............ ANY COMMENTS @ LIPITOR? I HOPE TO WEAN OFF VERY SOON!!! LABS ARE MUCH BETTER SINCE I STARTED LIFTING AND EATING CLEAN! BUT IN THE MEANTIME...
            check with your doctor. atorvastatin (lipitor) is a very powerful drug and can have some nasty side effects, most commonly myalgias (muscle aches). this can be avoided by not combining lipitor with other lipophilic drugs that metabolize through the CYP-450 system (liver), especially via the 3A4 pathway. water soluble agents metabolize through the gi tract and should not cause drug to drug interactions with lipitor. I think you are fine with PW. Anyways, get your liver function tests regularly when on lipitor and remember statins are EXCELLENT drugs for preventing cardiovascular events! Just my two cents, but talk to your doctor if you experience any unusual side effects, aches, etc. and keep up the diet and exercise. THE KEY!

Comment

Working...
            X