PW + Xtend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW + Xtend

I know the xtend isn't by CL, but PW is, i hope this is in the right section.

I like the idea of using both of these products and was wondering what everyone thought of this dosing:

- 10-15mins prior to the gym 1 scoop PW
    - During the workout 1/2 scoop PW and 2.5scoops xtend

I weigh around 192, comments?

currenttly im using 2 scoops of PW/ 1 scoop of extend pre
    1 scoop PW/ 1 scoop of extend during
    2 scoops of extend Post

If you want a real kicker try 3 scoops of PW and 3 caps of YE pre cardio and you will be balls to the wall

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
      I know the xtend isn't by CL, but PW is, i hope this is in the right section.

I like the idea of using both of these products and was wondering what everyone thought of this dosing:

- 10-15mins prior to the gym 1 scoop PW
      - During the workout 1/2 scoop PW and 2.5scoops xtend

I weigh around 192, comments?
      Sounds good... be sure to drink lots of water during the workout as well.

Comment

just use 3 scoops of purple wraath that should do the trick, you get decent amounts of the endurance complex and 21g of EAA's why waste your money getting two supps when you can stick with the one and have a better and more potent product IMO I like to mix it with a couple of litres drink half immediately pre and the rest before I am half way through my workout.
        Last edited by ROBOLEG; 01-04-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBOLEG
          just use 3 scoops of purple wraath that should do the trick, you get decent amounts of the endurance complex and 21g of EAA's why waste your money getting two supps when you can stick with the one and have a better and more potent product IMO I like to mix it with a couple of litres drink half immediately pre and the rest before I am half way through my workout.
          got a pretty sweet deal on xtend from NP, plus i wanted to give it a try... I don't really see it as wasting, as you are using less than you normally would, jsut spreading it out over two products.. I was also contemplating sipping the xtend throughout the day during my cut... so far so good..

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
            got a pretty sweet deal on xtend from NP, plus i wanted to give it a try... I don't really see it as wasting, as you are using less than you normally would, jsut spreading it out over two products.. I was also contemplating sipping the xtend throughout the day during my cut... so far so good..
            Sounds good

Comment

Working...
            X