Green Bulge

In that Order.

Comment

Red Acid gets no love in here...
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        send some in a Lean Green container, and i'll give it some love (if the bottle is big enough )

Comment

Thus Far GG

My favorite? After 112 days of nice results, GG then PW second because it made the nice results of GG that much better!
          God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

GB definately GB.

Comment

they all work well at what their aimed for. I would have to take them all individually to asses what is my favorite based on what works best for me under constant conditions.

as of now, im saying the combo of PW+GG preworkout is best. and I imagine if GB+WB was thrown in with it i would say those 4. !

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                its not something you can always use.. ie: you can use pw, gg, gb regardless of cutting/bulking..

Comment

I love all of them

my favorites are Green Bulge, Purple Wraath (besides the taste), GlycerGrow.

Comment

Best product I have used from CL is white blood. Good pumps. I am excited to use it for when I cut down so I will take it and get all the veins pumpin out of my skin.
                    The Strong will stand. The weak will fall.

Comment

I love PW because I know it's like milk, doin my body gooood.. managing to get tighter and drop the bf without any changes in the gym and minimal diet changes if any.

But my ego keeps on coming up. White blood just gives you nutty pumps in the gym. Maybe it's the lighting and sweat glistening off my cocoa brown skin, but I feel like a professional bb'er or a movie star when I take WB pre workout. Damn.

I really like Glycergrow as well. The economy is insane!! This stuff looks like it's going to last forever, and you can just down a scoop before the gym, down one at the gym and even before cardio. It's just as resourceful as PW, imo. I'd say that PW and WB are tied, with Glycergrow as and GB tied for a very close second. I can't make up my damn mind actually.

Comment

Moral of the story - They all rock like day old pizza.
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Purple WrAAth!!

Comment

I would have to say it's a toss up between Purple Wraath and Glycergrow both are solid products with great results in the gym
                            If I had to choose just one favorite (hard choice) . . . I would probably say GG just b/c it's so cost effective and it has definitely helped my recovery. With the workout schedule I have had to go with due to my schedule that's key for me.
                            Additionally, the volumizing effect helps me feel pumped up and improves my motivation. I've actually been getting a lot of complements lately and have been getting asked for lifting advice to which I have to laugh to myself (I don't consier myself the best source of info in that realm) . . . I then attempt to explain my routine and my take on supplements So yeah, I blame CL for people bothering me at the gym.
                            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

used green bulge and white blood for about two months now, very happy

Comment

used Green bulge and had some great strength gains, setting lots of new PR's. Currently using purple wraath and am liking it so far. Next stack: GB+PW
                                The mountains you climb can't always be seen by an audience... Still, you must not stop climbing.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.- Bobby Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X