Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another crazy idea.......maybe pear, if you have every tried the pear jelly belly it is amazing....just an idea to get the ball rolling

Comment

ive just recently started to take glycergrow and i am loving it, i dunno if i like it more than the gb/wb stack tho, only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
        Well to be honest, I may have just been expecting more. I took it about 4 months ago for my first "real" cut. Now I lost some bodyfat, but I am hesitant to say it was due to the RA, since my diet was extremely clean, and I was doing consistant cardio for the first time. I was dosing it as instructed on the bottle, 3 caps 30 min before breakfast, and 3 caps 30 min before working out.

I read tons of user logs on bb.com and almost everyone reported a rise in body temperature and increased sweating -- I experienced none of these feelings. It could just be that stimulants don't have very much of an effect on me, as even the EC stack had minimal effects on me, in terms of feelings, not fat loss. So, like I said, I am not bashing RA, or saying it doesn't work, I think I may have just been expecting more based off of other users logs.
        There are people who don't respond to stimulants, and if you didn't get anything physically out of the EC stack I can see where RA might be the same. I feel that RA works best when combined with a clean diet and proper workout program, as with any supplement. The biggest benefits I've experienced were related to Focus, Energy, and an increase in metabolism while on Red Acid. It allowed me to successfully cut on more calories, which for me is golden in itself.

Another thought is that if you do choose to ever try Red Acid again, experiment with the dosing protocols. I personally like a 2-2-2 split over the 3-3, even though for me (at +200lbs) it is a 2-2-2-2 split.

If you ever have any questions about Red Acid, feel free to PM.

Cheers,
        Stonecoldtruth
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          There are people who don't respond to stimulants, and if you didn't get anything physically out of the EC stack I can see where RA might be the same. I feel that RA works best when combined with a clean diet and proper workout program, as with any supplement. The biggest benefits I've experienced were related to Focus, Energy, and an increase in metabolism while on Red Acid. It allowed me to successfully cut on more calories, which for me is golden in itself.

Another thought is that if you do choose to ever try Red Acid again, experiment with the dosing protocols. I personally like a 2-2-2 split over the 3-3, even though for me (at +200lbs) it is a 2-2-2-2 split.

If you ever have any questions about Red Acid, feel free to PM.

Cheers,
          Stonecoldtruth

I appreciate the advice and appreciate your concern. I guess I should retract my statement, as it isnt specifically the RA that "failed" me, I just don't really respond much to stimulants, so frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
            I appreciate the advice and appreciate your concern. I guess I should retract my statement, as it isnt specifically the RA that "failed" me, I just don't really respond much to stimulants, so frustrating
            No worries at all bro, we've all tried a few supplements that didn't hit us the same way as we expected. I'm on the flip-side of you, most stimulants kick my arse hardcore.. I have to use Blue-Up Stim Free because the Y in the Stim version makes me sick..
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              No worries at all bro, we've all tried a few supplements that didn't hit us the same way as we expected. I'm on the flip-side of you, most stimulants kick my arse hardcore.. I have to use Blue-Up Stim Free because the Y in the Stim version makes me sick..

I envy you -- I seriously wish I had that problem. I have gone through so many different pre-workout supps, and none have any noticeable effect on me.

Comment

Definitely have to with with GB.

Comment

I'd definitely have to say Green Bulge.

Comment

I've tried Green Bulge and White Blood. My favorite would have to be Green Bulge. I think next I'm going to try GlycerGrow because I'm getting good results with Bulk GMS.

Comment

Purple Wraath - Has to be the greatest Supp ever....When Stacked with Body Octane....WOW!!!

Green Bulge was ok, and white blood wasnt the greatest for me (dont seem to respond well to arginine based products)

glycergrow is working great for strength, and is descent for pumps.

red-acid is banned in australia, so i have yet to use it, but maybe one day.

Comment

I'm still debating wether it's PW or GG, CL send me a few more bottles of each, its going to be a hard fought battle for the victory .
                        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                        -Jack Bauer

Comment

I'm 34, I'm a big fan of Blue Up, stuff is like crack for me. I have just
                          started gg/pw good so far. My take on the GB powder flavor fruit punch.

Comment

Easily Green Bulge, for strength, mass, and full defined muscles at all times.

Comment

I like them all. Keep them coming please, I hate my wallet.

As far as powders are concerned anything that tastes remotely like peanut butter and I'll probably devote 6 or 7 meals a day to it...

That being said I don't think light brown really fits in well with the "Lift in Color" theme thats going on. Maybe you could call it an element like "Copper" or "Bromine" or something wild, just as long as its not "Arsenic" that doesn't sound tempting really. But hey, as long as the schnozberries taste like schnozberries I'll be content.

Comment

Lol i would have to say either GB or WB

Comment

Working...
                                X