X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it was because of this pic...lol

Iz so segzee

Edit: /hijack
    Last edited by dbish77; 11-18-2008, 01:31 AM.
    Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Oh snap. How's Dennis doing? I haven't heard from him in a while.

Lol yeah strong hijack.
      Last edited by adrian andras; 11-18-2008, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• He's aight...got his little g/f that takes up all his time and now that I left it's just them two in the house, so she's all happy bout that. He got a new job doing remodel stuff now too...he was working at Lowes...but he's not going back to school over the winter and it's pissin me off. And he's gettin' fatter and fatter again...I did so good gettin him to w/o too...
        Last edited by dbish77; 11-18-2008, 09:42 AM.
        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
          He's aight...got his little g/f that takes up all his time and now that I left it's just them two in the house, so she's all happy bout that. He got a new job doing remodel stuff now too...he was working at Lowes...but he's not going back to school over the winter and it's pissin me off. And he's gettin' fatter and fatter again...I did so good gettin him to w/o too...
          Lol, I was about to ask why you never got him into shape.

Can you PM me his #?

It was cool e-runnin into you. I'll try to keep it in the PMs now.

/thread jack

Comment

• all of the products are great....really cant choose but if i had to pick one, WF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJT1534 View Post
              all of the products are great....really cant choose but if i had to pick one, WF!!!

Comment

• Used to be Wraath but now it's Blue Gene!!!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Blue Gene
                  White Blood
                  Green Mag
                  Blue Up
                  OT
                  And it's also my stack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                    Blue Gene
                    White Blood
                    Green Mag
                    Blue Up
                    OT
                    And it's also my stack.

Comment

• I guess i forgot to add PW before cardio day ! That's good stuff too!

Comment

• I love (in my honest opinion):

-Purple Wraath
                        -Green MAGnitude
                        -Orange TRIad
                        -REDuction AM

I tried White Flood, and the pump was okay... REDuction PM kept me from sleeping. It was harder to sleep, but then again, I have issues with sleeping even though I also use ZMA's.

I love Purple Wraath, though... I felt more rejuvenated with my workouts and taking Green MAGnitude post-workout feels pretty good (I get a pump and I feel better). Orange TRIad is by far, my favorite multivitamin. I used to have issues with dry joints because of anti-estrogens, but Orange TRIad has helped TREMENDOUSLY. For me, being a amateur bodybuilder who wants to get into the IFBB, I recommend Controlled Labs. I even got my friends buying it and stacking it now.

Oh yeah, for REDuction AM, I'm now sweating more than usual in the gym; which, to me, feels really good because I hardly sweat when I lift or do cardio.
                        Last edited by Hengman; 03-04-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hengman View Post
                          I love (in my honest opinion):

-Purple Wraath
                          -Green MAGnitude
                          -Orange TRIad
                          -REDuction AM

I tried White Flood, and the pump was okay... REDuction PM kept me from sleeping. It was harder to sleep, but then again, I have issues with sleeping even though I also use ZMA's.

I love Purple Wraath, though... I felt more rejuvenated with my workouts and taking Green MAGnitude post-workout feels pretty good (I get a pump and I feel better). Orange TRIad is by far, my favorite multivitamin. I used to have issues with dry joints because of anti-estrogens, but Orange TRIad has helped TREMENDOUSLY. For me, being a amateur bodybuilder who wants to get into the IFBB, I recommend Controlled Labs. I even got my friends buying it and stacking it now.

Oh yeah, for REDuction AM, I'm now sweating more than usual in the gym; which, to me, feels really good because I hardly sweat when I lift or do cardio.
                          Sounds WILD !

Comment

• Sweating bullets FTW
                            Last edited by conda; 03-04-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• i tried the white flood tablets and it was ok but i was kinda disappointed with it....i guess i got a little spoiled with shotgun but i already purchased a tub of white flood and purple wraath....question: is the white flood powder and more potent or does it take effect faster?
                              Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                                i tried the white flood tablets and it was ok but i was kinda disappointed with it....i guess i got a little spoiled with shotgun but i already purchased a tub of white flood and purple wraath....question: is the white flood powder and more potent or does it take effect faster?
                                It takes effect faster than the tabs do.
                                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X