Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that book.... I was wonder if should use it.. because my old nutritionist had problems with it because the carb timing and other things...

- I will take a look into it again.. Thanks Rows... You always have good advice..
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
      I have that book.... I was wonder if should use it.. because my old nutritionist had problems with it because the carb timing and other things...

- I will take a look into it again.. Thanks Rows... You always have good advice..
      I own the book myself, however I don't compete and don't plan on cutting for a while, but it's got some good info. Glad to help bro. Good luck

Comment

I've been interested in camphibolic...

_ Think I will start off with the CUTDIET .... and continue to lift heavy
        _ I just bought.. some camphibolic.RA2...
        Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

Awesome. The reason I suggested camph is because you take it before you go to bed, and it doesn't contain stimulants. So it will compliment your other fat burners/supplements, rather than interfere with them.

Comment

Nice.. I would consider adding SesaGLOW. I would also consider SOME moderate intensity / extended duration cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Nice.. I would consider adding SesaGLOW. I would also consider SOME moderate intensity / extended duration cardio.
              Yeah! SesaGLOW + Green Tea Extract makes a wonderful natural, stim-free fatloss stack.

Comment

I have some GreenTea and little Vaporize lift at home... After my vaporize runs out I will get some SG

Comment

Why don't you take like a week, get all the calories and macros and such down and it will be easier for the community to tell you where and what you can cut and what would be sensible. For one, I would say since you're wanting to drop weight, lose the beef and replace with skinless chicken breast. That would be an easy start to reduce some fat intake. Hit cardio longer and harder, keeping your heart rate up. Do all the little things like walking more, parking further away, etc to increase activity on the body. Also, like was mentioned by RR I think, fatburner supps. Alot of people swear by Red Acid. I personally havent tried it, but Lipo 6 and Melting Point have worked for me. Experiment. RA is a great starting point with Sesaglow as well. Also, sleep, make sure you get plenty. You've got a goal, you've got time, you can make it. It's just up to you to do it. Losing 25lbs in what, 26 weeks can be done, but remember, you'll add some muscle weight too so don't discouraged with the numbers on the scale. Use the mirror to guide you more. Good Luck!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

TODAY IT BEGINS

I got everything I need....
                    Food
                    Supps
                    and Determination

I would like to thank all you guys for your help so far

Dont Go toooooo far...I will have questions..

Comment

TODAY IT BEGINS

I got everything I need....
                      Food
                      Supps
                      and Determination

I would like to thank all you guys for your help so far

Dont Go toooooo far...I will have questions..

Ask away. Someone will know it or find out, or guess.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I will continue to ask my questions on this thread... but i will be starting a log.
                        Last edited by dazilla; 01-09-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Daz fell off the planet apparently...

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...