WB question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB question

I took WB for two months and have cycled off for the last month. I was about to order a few more bottles. I am also using GM, PW and GG currently. My question is would it be more useful to take WB before bed or pre workout. I'm only going to do one or the other. I know some use it pw and pre bed. I just wanted to get some general opinions on which to do.

Originally posted by jmannb9
    I took WB for two months and have cycled off for the last month. I was about to order a few more bottles. I am also using GM, PW and GG currently. My question is would it be more useful to take WB before bed or pre workout. I'm only going to do one or the other. I know some use it pw and pre bed. I just wanted to get some general opinions on which to do.
    The general consensus is if you are using PW (good pumps), GM (good pumps), and GG (spectacular pumps) pre workout, there's no reason for WB because it's pretty much beating a dead horse. Also, too much 'pumpery' could cause restriction of movement. I would recommend, when on GG, to take white blood pre bed and enhance recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      The general consensus is if you are using PW (good pumps), GM (good pumps), and GG (spectacular pumps) pre workout, there's no reason for WB because it's pretty much beating a dead horse. Also, too much 'pumpery' could cause restriction of movement. I would recommend, when on GG, to take white blood pre bed and enhance recovery.
      ^^^^
      Agreed.

Comment

Renegade Rows hit the nail on the head. In your scenario, definately try taking it pre-bed... keep us updated on what works best for YOU.

Comment

agreed with RR, adding WB with that stack will make your pump almost too much, to the point it could cause some pain. Pre-bed is the answer.
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. I'll give it a try. I never tried WB before bed but a buddy told me that it worked great for him. I think I have the right stack right now with the GM, GG and PW. I haven't put on as much size as I would have liked but the strength gains have been great so far, way more than I expected.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. I'll give it a try. I never tried WB before bed but a buddy told me that it worked great for him. I think I have the right stack right now with the GM, GG and PW. I haven't put on as much size as I would have liked but the strength gains have been great so far, way more than I expected.

Very nice stack, to futher enhance it, if your over 21 throw in some BLue Up and you will get even more gains out of your stack

Comment

I've thought about Blue Up in the past but just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe the next go around.

Comment

Working...
                X