Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Ok so what have I done for the last 48 hours?

Watch the first season of Lost on DVD. Tomorrow I start season 2. I need to catch up before the new season starts back up in Febuary.

Just wondering if any of you guys are into it, I studied TV/Film in college, and this show is full of amazing things.

What a great freakin show

Also - I'm only on season 1, so dont start rambling about current stuff, I dont wanna know about it.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

i'm gonna post all the spoilers for you tomorrow
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
      Ok so what have I done for the last 48 hours?

Watch the first season of Lost on DVD. Tomorrow I start season 2. I need to catch up before the new season starts back up in Febuary.

Just wondering if any of you guys are into it, I studied TV/Film in college, and this show is full of amazing things.

What a great freakin show

Also - I'm only on season 1, so dont start rambling about current stuff, I dont wanna know about it.
      I love it too, the break is too damn long. I started with the second season, never saw the first one.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

dude, I will send you season 1. There is so much information in season 1 that you need to know; its all character development.

Oh and John - I'll have Lock hunt you down

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          dude, I will send you season 1. There is so much information in season 1 that you need to know; its all character development.

Oh and John - I'll have Lock hunt you down
          yeah but there were so many flashbacks I pretty much aught up to speed.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hah I'm saying no way, I just watched the season finale of season 1, and lets just say I'm glad I rented season 2 today, so I can sit on my ass and watch the next 40 hours of Lost.

Getting my gallbladder taken out has given me an excuse to be a lazy sob for a few weeks.

Comment

Lost is my favorite tv show. From the first episode i was hooked and im pissed about this whole season 3 break! FFFFFFFFF them! Im actually very happy for it to start again. And season two has alot of suprises so be ready for them!

Good luck!

Jdub

Comment

well I'm on episode 7 of Season 2, and we just "met" the "others" shit is getting good

Oh and I hope charlie doesnt continue to be shit on, starting to feel sorry for the bastard.

Comment

I'm a big lost fan. Haven't missed an episode yet...can't wait for Feb 22!

Comment

Dude its Feb 7th!

/at least I think?

Comment

yah, that show is my fav (along w/ 24).. I wish they started in January and went straight through like 24, but i dont mind the break at all, it means less annoying repeats. I read a lot of people are dissapointed about season 3, personally i think it kicks ass.. what does everyone else think?

Comment

I'm a little dissapointed...

Season 1 - my favorite, you met the characters, you saw the social structure develop, and you still had no freakin clue what was going on on the island

Season 2 - so so, shifted from the main characters to the hatch + the others. This is the season where I started to see where the show is heading, and I hope it throws me a huge curve ball, plus we see what the thing is that everyone is scared about.

Season 3 - Is ok, dont care about Ben and his f**king tumor, and that blond who has it for Jack needs to go, she's freaky and shows no emotion. It seemed as though all 6 episodes where the same thing, and they never really gave us much.

What I want to see in the rest of season 3 - what is the black cloud/smoke thing, what does it represent, why is it there. Polar bears, why were they there. The Dharma initiative - who's behind it, what is its purpose, and are the "others" running it, or did something go wrong. We saw that there are 2 islands now, still not sure how they got Jack/Kate/Sawyer over there, but what does that mean?

I really hope they start to give us something, because S3 is lacking - IMO its too predictable.

Comment

I read that there is supposed to be a "major" twist/event dropped in one of the first few episodes back... so i think they have some good stuff planned... they supposed wrote the first 6 episodes of s3 as a "mini season" so it might not have expanded on the whole story all that much.

Comment

the final chapters of the second season were really good
                            i saw htem like 3 times each on dvd!

Comment

tv shows are boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X