Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about white BLOOD/green BULGE/SesaGLOW

Hi people,

I am waiting to recieve a package today containing white BLOOD/green BULGE/SesaGLOW , next year i`ll start with these supplements and i cant wait since i`ve heard many good things about these products

My questions are:

- What are best times to take these products? Should i take WB and GB both pre-WO? (30-60min before hitting the gym?)
    - I always take a whey protein shake 1 hour before my workout. Can i take WB/GB at the same time as my pre workout whey protein shake or should it be taken on a empty stomach?
    - What are the best times to take SesaGLOW? I also take fish oil caps 3x daily. I was thinking about taking these together.

My goal is to do a clean bulk (thats why i included SesaGlow), get stronger and bigger without to much fat gains.

Thanks in advance for your time

Best regards,

DavyO
    Last edited by DavyO; 12-29-2006, 08:20 AM.

Originally posted by DavyO
    My questions are:

- What are best times to take these products? Should i take WB en GB both pre-WO? (30-60min before hitting the gym?)

Correct

- What are the best times to take SesaGLOW? I also take fish oil caps 3x daily. I was thinking about taking these together.

I usually take Fish oil/Sesaglow with meals.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 12-29-2006, 05:05 AM.

Comment

- I always take a whey protein shake 1 hour before my workout. Can i take WB/GB at the same time as my pre workout whey protein shake or should it be taken on a empty stomach?
      In that scenario, take the GB / WB immediately pre-gym, with PLENTY of water

Great stack / combo !!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        Good luck!
        Thanks

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        In that scenario, take the GB / WB immediately pre-gym, with PLENTY of water

Great stack / combo !!
        If i would take GB/WB immediately pre-gym (right before my workout ??) would it have enough time to kick in? Or do u mean like 15min before?
        I also note that some people take WB before bed, why would u do that? Isn't more usefull pre-workout?

Another question : Would u take both GB/WB on your non training days?

I am curious to see what this stack will do for me
        Last edited by DavyO; 12-29-2006, 05:26 AM.

Comment

You can take the GB/WB 60 minute pre and the shake 30 minutes pre or vise versa.

Comment

Another question : Would u take both GB/WB on your non training days?
            For best results, yes.

GB: Anytime / Pre-cardio
            WB: Pre-bed

Comment

Thanks

If i would take GB/WB immediately pre-gym (right before my workout ??) would it have enough time to kick in? Or do u mean like 15min before?
              Either way is fine, actually.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply's

I just recieved my new supplements

I think ě'll do the following pre and post WO:

- 1 hour pre-WO: 30g Whey protein + 5g L-Glutamine + 1 apple
                - aprox. 30min pre-WO: 5 caps Green BULGE + 3 caps White BLOOD
                - directly after training : Post workout shake (containing proteins, carbs, good fats(MCT) and BCAA's) + 5g L-Glutamine
                - 1-1.5hours after PWO shake: a nice meal

And i will take the SesaGlow with meals together with Fish oil caps, 3 times daily

Does this look good?

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply's

I just recieved my new supplements

I think ě'll do the following pre and post WO:

- 1 hour pre-WO: 30g Whey protein + 5g L-Glutamine + 1 apple
                  - aprox. 30min pre-WO: 5 caps Green BULGE + 3 caps White BLOOD
                  - directly after training : Post workout shake (containing proteins, carbs, good fats(MCT) and BCAA's) + 5g L-Glutamine

And i will take the SesaGlow with meals together with Fish oil caps, 3 times daily

Does this look good?
                  Excellent looking plan!

Comment

After reading some logs and reviews on this forum about WB/GB i cant wait to start I wanted to start next year with this stack, but I am not sure if I can resist the temptation tonite.........

One more question :

On non-training days I'm gonna take the WB 30min pre bed. What time would I best be taking the GB, or do I split the dose up during the day??

Comment

Generally you take GB around the time you'd workout, but as long as you get your dosage in, it doesnt really matter.
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

WOOOW

First day i used GB/WB :

I modified my intake shedule somewhat so there is 45min after my whey protein shake and 45min before my workout starts:

- 1 hour and 15min pre-WO: 30g Whey protein + 5g L-Glutamine + 1 apple
                        - aprox. 45min pre-WO: 5 caps Green BULGE + 3 caps White BLOOD

Today i was time to do chest, biceps and abs + some cardio. And even on the first day i felt reall strong and the workout went superb.

I had some good pumps, my chest and arms feel pumped for sure . More importantly strenght seemed to be up. I'am curious to see how it goes rest of the weeks....

Comment

WOOOW

I had some good pumps, my chest and arms feel pumped for sure . More importantly strenght seemed to be up. I'am curious to see how it goes rest of the weeks....

Dude it only gets better!! THrow some PW into your stack for pre cardio and /or use PW during your workout!! Try that and tell me what ya think!!

Comment

Today i was time to do chest, biceps and abs + some cardio. And even on the first day i felt reall strong and the workout went superb.

Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
                              Dude it only gets better!! THrow some PW into your stack for pre cardio and /or use PW during your workout!! Try that and tell me what ya think!!
                              Yesterday i did legs, and DAMN it went great. Legs felt great afterwards, i could barely get my ass up the stairs after this workout....

I am very curious about PW, definatly looks to be a great supplement. I spent a little bit to much on supplements this month... but I might add it to my current stack in the near future Also i first wanna see what this current stack of 3 CL products will do before adding more and more CL products...

PW looks interesting, so does GG and BU...

Does PW replace the whey protein shake i now take 1h:15m pre workout? I reckon you would only use PW on training days or pre-cardio right?

Comment

Working...
                              X