GB/WB stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/WB stack?

i've taken this stack for a while and i haven't noticed that so called pump. maybe my body is not responding well to this supp. i haven't seen no change in my body. i guess i have to try out some other brand. i was really hoping that controlled labs would do it for me since i've heard alot of good reviews for this company. i even received a free sample of purple wraath and green mag. i probably won't even try it since the GB/WB stack didn't do it for me. i've tried many other brands but have failed.

What is your age/weight?

What were you dosages with each product?

What was your diet like?

What time do you workout?

Lets try to figure out why it didnt work well for you!

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

i'm 26 yo, 6'3", 265 lbs. about 22% bf, i workout in the evenings and my dosage on the stack is the recommended dosage that's on the label. my diet consists of taking a protein shake in the morning, a sandwich in the afternoon, fruit preworkout and my meal postworkout. i drink alot of water. i just got out of the military on the 11th of this month and in march i'm going to the highway patrol academy in texas. i'm a real hardgainer and i've tried many supps before. i get frustrated but keep working at it.

Comment

your diet is horrible. eat 4-6 x a day. drink more water. up protein intake. buy a dock of tuna. and salmon. invest in the chicken industry. eat steak. drink more water. try to eliminate excess carbs, or at least control carb intake. read up some of the basic info from these boards and other locations online.

things to read about
        diet
        macronutrient timing
        exercise
        supplementation (notice its last)

Comment

i saw my best gains and best PR's with this stack.. which is why i use it to this day... maybe jus a not responder or like the others said. diet wasnt in check.. i made the gains with an army diet so ...

Comment

Again, at 265, how many caps of GB are you using? Might want to think about going with Gmag to save a little $, you'll get mor servings.

And to reiterate, get you diet dialed in, then supps will push you over the edge. You're not going to grow if you dont eat; even with a magic supplement.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

LOL @ JD - invest in the chicken industry.

BigMex - I agree with Sethva. You should take a step back for a few days and really plan on what your going to do as far as diet and workout. Once you have those right on, youll start to see gains, and once you implement the supplements, it will be an excellent addition.

Comment

Originally posted by wrkn4bigmuscles
                i saw my best gains and best PR's with this stack.. which is why i use it to this day... maybe jus a not responder or like the others said. diet wasnt in check.. i made the gains with an army diet so ...
                i loev your icon. i wanna be on her.

Comment

i know i posted this not too long ago but i have a question. i know that cl has good products but i haven't noticed anything to what wb/gb is supposed to produce. i was taking animal cuts for a thermogenic for 2 weeks but didn't see any results. i received some helpful feedback advising me to wait a bit before i should start taking a new supp. right when i finished taking amp i started to take animal cuts a couple of days later. i didn't see any results. i thought it was because of me lifting heavy even though i do cardio after my lifting sessions such as intervals on the treadmill. should i hold off on any supps for about 2 weeks so my body can build itself up again and retake wb/gb and another fat burner?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmex
                    i know i posted this not too long ago but i have a question. i know that cl has good products but i haven't noticed anything to what wb/gb is supposed to produce. i used to take the no2/ce2 stack and it worked wonders for me. i decided to give gb/wb a shot since i heard it was really effective. i was taking animal cuts for a thermogenic for 2 weeks but didn't see any results. i received some helpful feedback advising me to wait a bit before i should start taking a new supp. right when i finished taking amp i started to take animal cuts a couple of days later. i didn't see any results. i thought it was because of me lifting heavy even though i do cardio after my lifting sessions such as intervals on the treadmill. should i hold off on any supps for about 2 weeks so my body can build itself up again and retake wb/gb and another fat burner or should i stick with the usual, protein and creatine and scratch the fat burner?

Comment

i know i posted this not too long ago but i have a question. i know that cl has good products but i haven't noticed anything to what wb/gb is supposed to produce. i was taking animal cuts for a thermogenic for 2 weeks but didn't see any results. i received some helpful feedback advising me to wait a bit before i should start taking a new supp. right when i finished taking amp i started to take animal cuts a couple of days later. i didn't see any results. i thought it was because of me lifting heavy even though i do cardio after my lifting sessions such as intervals on the treadmill. should i hold off on any supps for about 2 weeks so my body can build itself up again and retake wb/gb and another fat burner?

Very few supps will you see an immediate result from. Most take about 1-2 weeks to kick in. Also, if your diet sucks, not enough water, sleep, etc, then you WON'T see the results nearly as soon or at all. Get all that in check FIRST and then you'll benefit truly from the supps.
                      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

i figured that fat burners were only effective for those who had low bf%, mine's about 25%. should the diet come first then the fat burner or can i combine both? which is an effective one by the way?

Comment

i figured that fat burners were only effective for those who had low bf%, mine's about 25%. should the diet come first then the fat burner or can i combine both? which is an effective one by the way?
                          Nail down your diet first and for most, nutrition is key to fat loss believe it or not Anyhow once you do this ( migh ttake a whole week to do) grab some RED ACID 2 ( its no stim) if you wish throw in some caffeine to fire up the system and also stack RED ACID 2 with SessaGlow.

A healthy diet low in fats. mod carbs, red acid 2 and SessaGlow and cardio and the old Body Fat% will be dropping faster then a cheap prosistutes pants!!
                          PS through some PurpleWrath pre cardio and you will slaughter your cardio session

Comment

i appreciate the feedback. i'll go ahead and start on this and then stack on cl's red acid, sesaglow and pw. thank you much

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
                              Nail down your diet first and for most, nutrition is key to fat loss believe it or not Anyhow once you do this ( migh ttake a whole week to do) grab some RED ACID 2 ( its no stim) if you wish throw in some caffeine to fire up the system and also stack RED ACID 2 with SessaGlow.

A healthy diet low in fats. mod carbs, red acid 2 and SessaGlow and cardio and the old Body Fat% will be dropping faster then a cheap prosistutes pants!!
                              PS through some PurpleWrath pre cardio and you will slaughter your cardio session
                              ^^^^

That about covers it !!

Comment

Working...
                              X