Another PW Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another PW Question

I know that old versus new Purple Wraath and their tastes have been discussed at great length, but I have another: My first two batches of PW tasted great to me (very definitely grape). And they went into suspension almost completely. Now my third tub is a definite rasberry taste - not as good - and it never dissolves well. Has CL changed formulas again, or did I get an "original" formula for my third one? It has 981 grams and a lot# of 0609234, and all three came from buildingbrawn.com.

How much water are you mixing it with?

Sometimes leaving it sit in the fridge for 20minutes before you drink it will bring out the taste a bit more.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Shake up the tub

Comment

OK. I will try shaking the tub. I use a normal 12-oz glass. Will let you know if this works.
        Thanks.

Comment

use a shaker bottle. there cheap, splurge a little this holiday season.

Comment

I use gatordade/costco sport drink bottles. they are big mouth, so its easy to get the PW in, they are disposable and reusable, and i hate mixers.

I usually mix the PW, put it in the freezer, drink my GM, get ready/dressed for the gym, then pick up the PW and go. Works great for me.
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
            -or-
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

I agree. Shake it (not stir) and leave it to settle in the freezer/fridge for 15 mins. It will taste very smooth.

Comment

Thanks to all who replied. I will use my next empty Gatorade bottle to mix PW. I tried shaking the tub, which did not change things.
                Thanks again.

Comment

using empty bottles is a hassle. and eventually, th ebottles will reek of some weird stench, and prolly have a ton of bad things in them if you reuse them long enough.

I used to drink out of bottles til they smelled weird, than i realized, hey, this is boughetto. why dont i just get a nagele bottle for water, and shaker bottles for shakes... and its been glorious ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    using empty bottles is a hassle. and eventually, th ebottles will reek of some weird stench, and prolly have a ton of bad things in them if you reuse them long enough.

I used to drink out of bottles til they smelled weird, than i realized, hey, this is boughetto. why dont i just get a nagele bottle for water, and shaker bottles for shakes... and its been glorious ever since.
                    what a word....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

JD is a man wise beyond his years, we could all learn a thing or two...
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

boughetto is a murphy lee song; its a good one.

thanks for the shout out brothers

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          boughetto is a murphy lee song; its a good one.

thanks for the shout out brothers
                          I'll have to check it out.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...