Wb Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wb Wow

Ive done Universal's NOX3 then Nitrix (3 bottles) then spent about 5-6 weeks off NO boosters then thought I would try WB and I have to say the first workout I had(back) was absolutly amaizing, second workout(arms) was really good also. I usually take NOXplode pre workout and I didnt even want to 30 min after taking WB. I felt energy and drive that was like taking NOXplode for the first couple of times. I got a very good pump both workouts especially on back day, this was very positive since you wait say a week for Nitrix to start working. I dont get to go to the gym today because its snowing like a foot outside but I cant wait to get back in there and see if this continues. Also correct be if im wrong but on rest days WB should be taken before bed, or not at all? Cycle of WB, do you do like 8 weeks on 4 off? I have 2 bottles so I was just going to use it till it was gone then after seeing how things progress maybe start a cycle like that.

Originally posted by NAS
    Ive done Universal's NOX3 then Nitrix (3 bottles) then spent about 5-6 weeks off NO boosters then thought I would try WB and I have to say the first workout I had(back) was absolutly amaizing, second workout(arms) was really good also. I usually take NOXplode pre workout and I didnt even want to 30 min after taking WB. I felt energy and drive that was like taking NOXplode for the first couple of times. I got a very good pump both workouts especially on back day, this was very positive since you wait say a week for Nitrix to start working. I dont get to go to the gym today because its snowing like a foot outside but I cant wait to get back in there and see if this continues. Also correct be if im wrong but on rest days WB should be taken before bed, or not at all? Cycle of WB, do you do like 8 weeks on 4 off? I have 2 bottles so I was just going to use it till it was gone then after seeing how things progress maybe start a cycle like that.
    Sounds good... that would be fine, or you could cycle off after each bottle.

Comment

taking a NO product like WB. or Universal's NOX3 then Nitrix (3 bottles) plus noxplode is that over doing it on arg? and perhaps unhealthy

i would recommend switcing WB for 1-2 bottles then noxpode for 1 jug or something then going back like PU12 said

but you dont really need to switch could just take week off and try another product and if other product doesnt = what you feel from WB go back to wb
      Current LOGS
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
      http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

Originally posted by nycste
        taking a NO product like WB. or Universal's NOX3 then Nitrix (3 bottles) plus noxplode is that over doing it on arg? and perhaps unhealthy

i would recommend switcing WB for 1-2 bottles then noxpode for 1 jug or something then going back like PU12 said

but you dont really need to switch could just take week off and try another product and if other product doesnt = what you feel from WB go back to wb
        u definitely dont need all those, that is a huge overkill. id say do no xplode and the white blood.
        17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Maybe I was misunderstood I have done(hence in the past), cycled Nitrix, been off NO boosters(have not taken any for the past 5-6 weeks) meaning I ran out of Nitrix. Decided to try a new one(WB) and now thats the only one im on besides taking NOxplode if I need a pick me up. WB is still working great for me had my 3rd workout today with it and still believe it is giving me better results than when I started Nitrix...

Comment

Originally posted by NAS
            Maybe I was misunderstood I have done(hence in the past), cycled Nitrix, been off NO boosters(have not taken any for the past 5-6 weeks) meaning I ran out of Nitrix. Decided to try a new one(WB) and now thats the only one im on besides taking NOxplode if I need a pick me up. WB is still working great for me had my 3rd workout today with it and still believe it is giving me better results than when I started Nitrix...
            I wasn't impressed with NoXplode but glad to head WB is working!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment