2 requests to controlled labs products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 requests to controlled labs products

i have 2 requests i hope wont be to hard to have controlled labs do.

-First is a better contrainer seal. during the summer my products got hard as hell because its really humide here and the is no dry place since the whole country is hudime during thoese times :P. It becomes a pain to try to get the powder scooped up into a container. And im affraides that because some kind of chemical reaction that happened due to the humidity it might have loss some thing in the process, will lose some thing quicker or just become useless quicker. Once a chemical reaction happends some thing has to give or gain.

-second is it possible to make a triad / fish oil combo 60 days for a nice price instead of 45 days one and 60 days the other. makes me think of hot dog bs with bread and sausage. you guys have the control over both :P

love your products truely helped me when i first used them and gonna come back to use them this second time and hopefully not stop.
    Last edited by Dark-Angel; 10-08-2012, 06:28 PM.

Put your containers in the fridge.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks, i didnt think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Put your containers in the fridge.
        Freezer works AMAZING for the fishoil (sensitive individuals)

Comment

Fridge easily fixes the humidity issues

Comment

yeah, fridge is great for all supplements if you live in a humid country. the colder the air the less water it can hold
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

great idea, how i have to find a way to fit it in with my food :P small fridge small space. just ordere full line of CL products, green magnitude, purple wraath, gold feast, triad, fish oil, white blood 2 and glycergrow. cant wait to get it and try it againg, some of them will be my first time

Comment

Damn!!!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                X