Need some help for recovery and during workout supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help for recovery and during workout supplements

i havent been using supplements in a long time, and have found the problem that cause my knee pain. so im back into working hard but now hitting a wall. im not recovering quick enough. my work out right now can classified in following:
    -30sec x8 excerises with 1min rest x4 sets
    - fixed amounts of reps done as quickly as possible x4 exercises "not counting where you have to do each side" with a rest periode that varies on where i am in the program x5 sets

pretty much high med to high intensity each work out day with 20-30min workouts with 10min warm up and 10min cooldown, and the whole body is done. how i plan my workout in a week is 2 on 2 off 1 on 2 off. during off days i do recovery stuff like joint mobility and yoga.

so im working what can i use to give me better endurance during this workout that is short but effective. and what i can use to increase my recovery. i tought maybe purple spyko for endurance befor workout then followed by green mag and 1 scoop of gold feast. off days if i dont feel recovered just green mag and 1 scoop gold feast.

What's the diet like?

Psyko or Wraath can most help, as well as Blue Gene.

Even sometime off from the gym, or doing a low intensity deload can help you recover ass well

Comment

mostly 100-200gr of meat chicken, sea food or pork. same amount or more of mixed vegetable and some times small bowl of rice or noodles. some times sandwiches whole weat with nice amount of vegetable in it. only problem if mornings i dont eat in the morning but might start to eat oatmeal in the morning, dont have time since i leave right way to work. problems with recovery is hindering my flexibility im able to keep it but cant get more of it seem to be getting a bit less because of the recovery not quick enough.

Comment

5six basically covered it. Those 3 products can help your recovery. If you have been working out for awhile and the intensity is high then you might wan't to take a week off.

Comment

All three of these are indeed great for recovery.. But like he said, you gotta have that diet and rest locked in as well.. Otherwise you're just spinning your wheels..
          sigpicDarren Conroy
          Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
          ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
          dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

thanks, i was wondering the diffrence btw the 2 purple brand? one seems to be with protien? is it more for long term endurance and not short term high intensity or med. what does blue gene actualy do for the training i tought was for advanced training only.

Comment

you dont have time to eat in the morning is a lame excuse; no one who wants it bad enough makes excuses. Breakfeast is the most important meal, it breaks a 8 hour period of fasting which can lead to catabolism and lower the bodies energy to be used for neuromuscular recovery. It takes the nervous system significantly longer then the muscles to recover

I would also say get 8+ hours of sleep daily, and your programming is going to promote a large amount of delayed onset muscle soreness with minimal strength/power gains.
              --lllll--------lllll--
              IRON MIND

Comment

-thanks i do get 8h+ of sleep but got hard time to get 8h in shot i usually wake up once or more.

-would oatmeal make a good breakfast meal with the proteins and minerals it gives?

-what do you mean about the programming can you clarify.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X