Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyscouT™
    more vids!
    Will be working on this, probably starting in June I will be getting more done.

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Plus cutting pics ??

Not till the end, I am very self conscience about in between and before pics.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Not till the end, I am very self conscience about in between and before pics.
      I feel ya !!

Comment

james u always so sexy to me

Comment

Damn bro, I checked out most of your vids, you're a tough dude, you're about the same as my gym partner and I, except your shoulders and certain parts of your chest (upper) are wayyyy better. I'm gonna have to stop by this thread more often now...

Comment

In for updates !!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                  Damn bro, I checked out most of your vids, you're a tough dude, you're about the same as my gym partner and I, except your shoulders and certain parts of your chest (upper) are wayyyy better. I'm gonna have to stop by this thread more often now...
                  Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  In for updates !!!

Hey thanks, I will have some pretty good stuff comeing up after my vacation and one week layoff.

Comment

I lift 6 days a week, 1-2 muscle groups per day, 25-45 sets per group, for a workout that's about 2-2.5 hours long. Is this bad for me?
                    Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by matt24002
                      I lift 6 days a week, 1-2 muscle groups per day, 25-45 sets per group, for a workout that's about 2-2.5 hours long. Is this bad for me?
                      The days is not much of an issue but the time and sets is. I like to stay around 16-24 sets per body part and that is it. Now if I am maxing out then that is a different issue but we'll not go there right now.

Post a seperate thread with your split and we will see what we can do!

Comment

Here is an updated pic from my vacation earlier this month.

Comment

The days is not much of an issue but the time and sets is. I like to stay around 16-24 sets per body part and that is it. Now if I am maxing out then that is a different issue but we'll not go there right now.

Post a seperate thread with your split and we will see what we can do!
                          Thanks, will do.
                          Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Here is an updated pic from my vacation earlier this month.

Yea budday !!!

"get down with the thickness"

Comment

Ok I finally got my camera out and here is a new video. Today was ME Back so here is a 455 rack pull with minibands doulbed over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwtmSEocOeQ

Comment

Ok I finally got my camera out and here is a new video. Today was ME Back so here is a 455 rack pull with minibands doulbed over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwtmSEocOeQ
                                Yea boiiiiii.... the GFH train has left the station !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X