GM Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Question

I am currently trying to gain weight. I am using HorsePower by Ultimate Nutrition and have gained little to no weight. Prior to this, I have used SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition and gained 8 lbs in 2 months. I am low on HorsePower and I don't know if I want to go back to SizeOn or if I would like Green Mag. Could anyone tell me the results they have received in strength and weight gain while using this product?

-I am eating adequate calories for weight gain, using protein powder, and a multi-vitamin.

Originally posted by b_p0tt5
    I am currently trying to gain weight. I am using HorsePower by Ultimate Nutrition and have gained little to no weight. Prior to this, I have used SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition and gained 8 lbs in 2 months. I am low on HorsePower and I don't know if I want to go back to SizeOn or if I would like Green Mag. Could anyone tell me the results they have received in strength and weight gain while using this product?

-I am eating adequate calories for weight gain, using protein powder, and a multi-vitamin.
    Green MAGnitude + GlycerGROW

^^^^

Shizaaam !!!

Comment

Originally posted by b_p0tt5

Not trying to second guess, but post an idea of what you do eat, calories, etc. Just to cover bases. Been using GM for oh, a month along with PW and easily see strength and endurance increases. That plus seeing a nice pump and vascularity is always nice too. Seriously, you can't go wrong. IT EVEN TASTES GOOD! How many supplements can say that??? Can speak on the GG since I have yet to use it, but definately GM is money. Think about tacking on Blue Up as well if you dont have a testosterone booster and you'd see it, like butter!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Strength and weight gain on GM has been optimal for me - I've been using for about 4 months.

To get Strong: Lift Weights
        To get Big: EAT LOTS!

Comment

Working...
        X