Green MAg dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAg dosage?

Hey guys, its me AGAIN, and yes i know there is other posts on the Dosages, but im wondering what dosages i should use according to my body weight, and what goals im trying to achieve. Anyways, im 16, 250 pounds, im cutting right now, and i plan on stacking the Green Magnitude, with Purple Wraath. Right now, im taking 2 scoops of PW on Workout Days, and 1 on Non workout days. Should I take 2 scoops Green Mag 1 workout day? or 1? and should i consume any on non workout days? O, and another question, what should my first loading stage look like, and after that.
    (like my cycle, how many scoops per day for x amount of weeks, and then off for x, and then how many scoops for on etc etc.)

Originally posted by John B.
    Hey guys, its me AGAIN, and yes i know there is other posts on the Dosages, but im wondering what dosages i should use according to my body weight, and what goals im trying to achieve. Anyways, im 16, 250 pounds, im cutting right now, and i plan on stacking the Green Magnitude, with Purple Wraath. Right now, im taking 2 scoops of PW on Workout Days, and 1 on Non workout days. Should I take 2 scoops Green Mag 1 workout day? or 1? and should i consume any on non workout days? O, and another question, what should my first loading stage look like, and after that.
    (like my cycle, how many scoops per day for x amount of weeks, and then off for x, and then how many scoops for on etc etc.)
    1 scoop of GM on workout days, 1 scoop on OFF days.
    Your a big guy, and 1 scoop is actually equivilent to a little more than one serving (because of settling - 2/3 scoop = 1 serving).

Despite body weight, most people of all sizes can get away with 4-7g of creatine per day - especially high quality creatine like in GM.

Good luck - you'll love the products!

Comment

At 16 you should not be too concerned with supplements and focus more on your diet, rest, hydration, and workout. Besides food you should be taking a good multi vitamin and fish oil and maybe through in some protein powder.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        At 16 you should not be too concerned with supplements and focus more on your diet, rest, hydration, and workout. Besides food you should be taking a good multi vitamin and fish oil and maybe through in some protein powder.

Agree x2.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I agree with Ddawg... and one additional note.

Regardless of age, I don't think you need the Purple WRAATH on off days... especially if on ANY kind of budget.

Comment

Alright thanx guys, yea and i know about the age thing, i know myself i should be just eating and training hard, but like i said, im still going to be doing those things, but i REALLY want to get to the best that i can for my senior year of football. Yea, its 7-8 months away, but thats why im starting to train now. Please dont think im ignoring you guys suggestions/opinions, its a choice that i've made, and hopefully wont regreat...

alright, well i guess then ill be taking 2 scoops of PW on workout days, along with 1 scoop of GM on workout, and off days.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              I agree with Ddawg... and one additional note.

Regardless of age, I don't think you need the Purple WRAATH on off days... especially if on ANY kind of budget.
              That's no joke, unless your last name is Gates, first name "Dollar" Bill.
              Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

alright, well i was planning on taking 2 scoops of PW on weight training days, and 1 scoop on cardio days(which i call off days) but i guess i wont. Anyways, heres what im looking at.

2 scoops PW, and 1 scoop GM pre-workout. Then 1/2 scoop GM post workout.
                Some times ill take 1 scoop PW pre-cardio.
                Thanx alot guys, for ALL the help. I just got my GM, and when i opened it, i was kinda dissapointed, cause it's not even halfway filled.. but i hope its close to 80 servings, the scoops are pretty small so.

Comment

alright, well i was planning on taking 2 scoops of PW on weight training days, and 1 scoop on cardio days(which i call off days) but i guess i wont. Anyways, heres what im looking at.

Thanx alot guys, for ALL the help. I just got my GM, and when i opened it, i was kinda dissapointed, cause it's not even halfway filled.. but i hope its close to 80 servings, the scoops are pretty small so.
                  Yes it will be 80 servings... what color is the scoop ?

Comment

You can skip the GM serving after if you take the 1 scoop pre. That's just wasting it really.
                    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Alright, thanx alot. The scoop is blue, which i belive is the current one as of measurement right? the clear scoop is the incorrect one?

Comment

Alright, thanx alot. The scoop is blue, which i belive is the current one as of measurement right? the clear scoop is the incorrect one?
                        Yep, with the blue scoop you're good to go

Comment

I started my GM and PW stack about 3 days ago, taking 2 scoops of PW and 1 scoop of GM pre-workout, and i dont feel ANYTHING. Not even a tingling from the PW, the only tingling i feel is on my lips, thats it. I'm really dissapointed, at first when i was taking 1 scoop of PW i didnt feel anything, and i was dissapointed then, but now that im doing 2 scoops + PW and still nothing. Hope something goes right.. I really dont know whats wrong.. I really hope i didn't waste 95$....

Comment

Well since you already have the supplements (thought you were planning to buy them).

What is you water consumption like? When you say you don't "feel" anything, are you refering to the tingle? Or are you refering to the energy and endurance boost? Not everyone gets the tingles so I would not be too concered with that.

Comment

my water consumption throughout the day, is maybe a gallon and a half, maybe a little less. Usually i take in my water during some of my workout, but the rest maybe 80% or so is taken in after my workout. If you ment like when i take the supps, i mix them together, and is mixed with about 10oz or so. And i was meaning the energy and endurance boost. Thanx.

John B.

Comment

Working...
                              X