Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My CL Stim-free Stack (Just placed the order)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CL Stim-free Stack (Just placed the order)!!!

Ok, so I just ordered some new stuff. I'm planing on running a stim-free stack for a month.
    Here's what I just got:

1x CL White Blood v2 (never tried any version of WB. Excited to say the least!)
    2x CL Blender Bottles (Sexy!)
    1x CL Reduction Shots PM (Killer with helping to all a sleep)
    1x CL Razdiponectin (besides what's in the PM shots, never had Raz Keytones)
    2x Cl Blue Up Stim Free ( excited!)
    2x CL CLAmore

Supps I already have, and plan to use (not including the "basics):

Green Bulge, for my creatine source
    Purple Wraath
    GlycerGrow
    3/4 bottle of BlueGrowth

Now my questions. I shouldn't worry about the keytones overlap from the pm shot and the RAZ?? Also, will blue Growth stack well with the list above items, or should I save that for some other time. Really excited to try the blood and Blue up, I havent had either before. I was going to order some Gold Feast, but realized I should have plenty of label to use on that
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

that is a VERY nice stack. dont worry about the raspberry ketones overlap, you can go very high on those with no safety issues, as they are GRAS in the gram range
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Killer stack!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

question, please!

This would be the ideal protocol??:

Pre workout: White Blood 2 (how long before the dose should I consume the carbs?), Blue up Stim free, Green Bulge (Allmax Creatine Mono Creapure on off days). Should I even bother with Glycergrow, since WB has GMS?
        Intra: Wraath
        Before Bed: Blue GrowtH.

If that looks good, let me know. Thanks.

-David
        Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by CheersMe View Post
          question, please!

This would be the ideal protocol??:

Pre workout: White Blood 2 (how long before the dose should I consume the carbs?), Blue up Stim free, Green Bulge (Allmax Creatine Mono Creapure on off days). Should I even bother with Glycergrow, since WB has GMS?
          Intra: Wraath
          Before Bed: Blue GrowtH.

If that looks good, let me know. Thanks.

-David
          Looks like an awesome stack. I would say have a nice carbed meal within the hour of taking WB2. If you are eating simple carbs, you can move it closer to the time of WB2. It's a balance, one the one hand, you want to have a nice meal to go along with WB2. On the other hand, you don't want the meal to be so close to your workout that you vomit it all up while doing DL's in beast mode.

As far as the GlycerGrow. It's up to you and how much you want. There is 2 grams of it in the WB2. While a serving of GlycerGrow is 7.5g. So there's room to experiment.

I will say this, though. Adding GlycerGrow to the stack you're already planning might be overkill. Already with the GB, WB2, BU is 10 tabs/pills. Again, experiment and see what works best for you.

Comment

Working...
          X