Quick question on REDuction PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on REDuction PM

Can I throw this in my stack? How long can I take it for (do I have to cycle)?

I'm currently cutting right now. I was wondering if I could throw this in along with: WF, PW, and GB. I was thinking about getting the AM shot too, but I'm pretty stim sensitive, so WF usually does the trick just fine when it comes to bringing my intensity game up.

How will this effect my sleep as well? I sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night.

Thanks guys

Sure you can add it. This should really help with your sleep, especially if you are sensitive to the WF.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Sure you can add it. This should really help with your sleep, especially if you are sensitive to the WF.
      Wow thanks for the quick reply. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger then. Thanks for your input bull.dogz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneF View Post
        Wow thanks for the quick reply. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger then. Thanks for your input bull.dogz.
        You won't disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneF View Post
          you will be very happy with that purchase
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)