Capped GG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capped GG

I know the advantage of having a powder such as GG in powder form: its cheaper, etc. I personally have no problem scooping it into my mouth

things to think about:
    1.) It doesn't dissolve in water.
    2.) Some don't like the taste / direct scooping
    3.) A large bottle of pills (180) would have at least 30 servings (right?)
    4.) Price??? I can't comment on that - but it seems cheap enough to make.
    5.) I would def. eat pills that had the word "Grow" in them, all day.
    6.) More convenient

I think the biggest thing is the issue of it not dissolving. It's sort of tricky to take anywhere except home - you'll get powder on you in your car, or look like a strange guy shoveling white powder into your mouth in the locker room.

Just some ideas from a loyal customer. Anybody have any thoughts?
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 12-13-2006, 06:55 AM.

good idea i thought of capping it myself

prob have to take like 6-12 caps just GG pre workouts
    Current LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
    http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

Me too. The only thing is, the GG is hypersensitive to moisture, it could turn into a messy project.

That's the other concern: serving size. But it would make for an interesting test --- instead of taking a large dose pre workout, take it evenly throughout the day. 6 caps 2x2x2 or something like that. you may not get massive pumps pre workout but the cell volumization effect would be sustained all day

I figure the scoop size is relatively small ...
      Last edited by RenegadeRows; 12-13-2006, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        I know the advantage of having a powder such as GG in powder form: its cheaper, etc. I personally have no problem scooping it into my mouth

things to think about:
        1.) It doesn't dissolve in water.
        2.) Some don't like the taste / direct scooping
        3.) A large bottle of pills (180) would have at least 30 servings (right?)
        4.) Price??? I can't comment on that - but it seems cheap enough to make.
        5.) I would def. eat pills that had the word "Grow" in them, all day.
        6.) More convenient

I think the biggest thing is the issue of it not dissolving. It's sort of tricky to take anywhere except home - you'll get powder on you in your car, or look like a strange guy shoveling white powder into your mouth in the locker room.

Just some ideas from a loyal customer. Anybody have any thoughts?
        it really is a good idea in theory, but the price for the 30 serving capsule bottle would likely be near the same price as the 120 serving jar and now that people have been paying such a cheap price for the powder I doubt they will shell out 4x as much money to get it capped.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          it really is a good idea in theory, but the price for the 30 serving capsule bottle would likely be near the same price as the 120 serving jar and now that people have been paying such a cheap price for the powder I doubt they will shell out 4x as much money to get it capped.
          There you go again, Shooting my dreams down ...

You have a good point though.

Comment

For starters GG is a grat product, nothing like the pumps pre workout you get from it. ALthough taking GG in pill form would I guess be a little more user friendly I think that if you spaced out your dosage throught out the day basically if you have a pump going all day, and that might get in the way of some of our daily activities. One thing also to consider is in pill form the absorbration rate would be slowed a bit compared to in the powder form.

As for taking it in the locker room pre, during or post, yeah i been there and others do look at you different when they see ya slamming back a scoop of powder, but i will say this by doing this I have spread the good word on GG, others have asked me what the hell is that your taking, thats when pimp controlled labs products!!

Anyways I like the powder form, and enjoy the taste, in pill form would be a little more convient but with the amount of caps you would have to take , i think it would be a pain, just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
              For starters GG is a grat product, nothing like the pumps pre workout you get from it. ALthough taking GG in pill form would I guess be a little more user friendly I think that if you spaced out your dosage throught out the day basically if you have a pump going all day, and that might get in the way of some of our daily activities. One thing also to consider is in pill form the absorbration rate would be slowed a bit compared to in the powder form.

As for taking it in the locker room pre, during or post, yeah i been there and others do look at you different when they see ya slamming back a scoop of powder, but i will say this by doing this I have spread the good word on GG, others have asked me what the hell is that your taking, thats when pimp controlled labs products!!

Anyways I like the powder form, and enjoy the taste, in pill form would be a little more convient but with the amount of caps you would have to take , i think it would be a pain, just my 2 cents
              True. I love the taste of GG, and don't mind doing it that way. Like Tank said, nobodys going to pay the same money for 100 less servings, lol.

Comment

Agreed, i forgot to mention thats another thing i like about GG, its probably once of the most cost effective supplments that seems to last forever

Comment

Same way I feel about GB and MAG. I feel a powder is more effective in cases like this as well.
                  "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Geez what a stupid idea RR, like seriously.

j/k

Like tank said, in theory it would be good, but we're all so used to paying next to nothing for a long supply of product. I'm sure you could try and cap it, but really it only takes me 3-4 minutes to slam down 4 scoops and go.
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                      Geez what a stupid idea RR, like seriously.

Comment

LOL!

thats good stuff right there
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Someone did this one time and it was a ton of caps. If you want to try it you can get capping materials really cheap just use the "000" size caps.

Comment

Yeah, I got a cap m quik and 00's ... i hate the thing
                            use it for GTE only

Comment

The only way I can see it working would be HUGE caps... and people complain about huge caps all the time.

Please keep the ideas coming !! You guys rock (it isn't the "N" talking I swear !!!111)

Comment

Working...
                              X