Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to get with 15 labels

Hey guys,

I just saved up 15 labels and I plan on using them for a new CL product to add to my stack, but was looking for some advice on what to go with. Currently I'm using: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, White Flood, Green Mag, and Gold Feast.

I'm just about through a tub of Purple PsyKO as well but don't plan on going with another one.

What would you guys recommend or suggest out of the following to get with the labels: Glycergrow, Purple Wraath, White Blood 2, something else?

Not sure if I want to get into hormonal optimizers like Blue Growth or Gene just yet at 23.

Thanks for any responses in advance
    P.S. My goal is to bulk up 5-10 lbs

Originally posted by kingskipper View Post
    Hey guys,

I just saved up 15 labels and I plan on using them for a new CL product to add to my stack, but was looking for some advice on what to go with. Currently I'm using: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, White Flood, Green Mag, and Gold Feast.

I'm just about through a tub of Purple PsyKO as well but don't plan on going with another one.

What would you guys recommend or suggest out of the following to get with the labels: Glycergrow, Purple Wraath, White Blood 2, something else?

Not sure if I want to get into hormonal optimizers like Blue Growth or Gene just yet at 23.

Thanks for any responses in advance
    P.S. My goal is to bulk up 5-10 lbs
    Glycergrow is good, Idk if I'd get it with the labels you've saved though. It's fairly cheap in price and servings are good but if you got the money I'd just buy it. White Blood 2 is awesome, or another tub of Whiteflood or GreenMagnitude. I just got 15 and I'm going with BlueGene and I'm only 19 but I wouldn't try BlueGrowth or Blue Up. Love Blue Gene though.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions man, I'm going to look more into Blue Gene as I've heard it's an underrated but great supp. I just didn't want to supplement with something that might mess around with hormones...

Comment

purple wraath or blue gene
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Blue GENE / White BLOOD 2

Comment

Blue Gene
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Decided to go with Purple Wraath and the package just got here yesterday, thanks a lot CL! Lift Your Label is really an awesome promotion!

Comment

Decided to go with Purple Wraath and the package just got here yesterday, thanks a lot CL! Lift Your Label is really an awesome promotion!
                sure is and thanks for taking part in it. please help spread the word to your fellow supplement users
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X