Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Wraath vs (Empyrean Nutrition) Beta Peptide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath vs (Empyrean Nutrition) Beta Peptide?

Hi folks, I am brand new to this forum/website. I've just started using Empyrean Nutrition's Beta Peptide (Fruit Punch w/beta alanine), which is a fruits/greens product(?), or something, in addition to being a pre-workout. Unfortunately, I don't feel much of anything when I take it, despite it being a pre-workout; it tastes decent, I suppose, although the dregs at the bottom are gritty despite how much mixing I do. I suppose it is healthy, and I will use the rest of the product. However, if you have also tried/used this, can you give me a rundown and/or comparison of the Beta Peptide versus Purple Wraath? I would greatly appreciate it.

I got the Beta Peptide as a gift and, as a college student, I am trying to figure out if it is worth my money (being a non-wealthy person) to try Purple Wraath. The good news is that I have heard nothing but good things about the Purple Wraath. The bad thing is, I'm a skeptical person, and I am not really comfortable spending a lot on a product if I am not sure it will make much of a difference.

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or respond! Please feel free to ask questions about this or other things, or to give me feedback in general. Plus, I hope this is the right section of the forum.

A bit about me: 180 lbs; bf % unsure but probably 15-20%; daily intakes (approx) 215g protein, 133g carbs, 83g fat (I take additional carbs every 3rd day). I'm currently doing HST and intervals (3 days a week), and do other exercise stuff 3 days a week (Friday off).

Supplements (currently): Met-RX Ultramyosyn whey protein, iForce 3000 pure beta alanine, pure creatine monohydrate, Empyrean Nutrition Beta Peptide.

-Paul

Well, I just purchased a tub of PW, so I will let you all know what I think, as soon as a I get it; assuming anyone cares.

Comment

Originally posted by napalmmice View Post
      Well, I just purchased a tub of PW, so I will let you all know what I think, as soon as a I get it; assuming anyone cares.
      You bet we do! Keep us posted on your results.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Here are my conclusions so far (I received some samples - thank you!):

Controlled Labs:
        REDuction Shots (AM/PM; Apple Cinnamon) = taste 2/10, mixability 6/10 (with 4oz water), small energy boost w/AM Shot
        Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade - Sample Packet) = taste 3/10, mixability 9/10, small pump, moderate energy boost
        Purple Wraath (Juicy Grape - Real Tub) = taste 7/10, mixability 9/10, ?/10 pump, large energy boost
        Green MAGnitude (Sour Apple) = taste 6/10, mixability 8/10, no noticeable effect
        White Flood (Furious Fruit Punch) = taste 6/10, mixability 9/10, moderate pump, small energy boost

Empyrean Nutrition:
        Beta Peptide (Fruit Punch) = taste 8/10, mixability 7/10, small pump, moderate energy boost

My tub of Purple Wraath Juicy Grape finally arrived today! I took some, (tasted fine) but all I did was cardio. However, I had a ton of energy! I am going to lift tomorrow, so I will update as things go, but I expect to have a lot of energy. Strangely, the Purple Lemonade did not give me nearly as much energy and I also found it to be very bitter and difficult to drink (because of the taste). My "taste" rating can be compared with, say, Gatorade (regular sugary sports drink - I don't use this, but I have drunk it) which would be a 10/10. Also, every one of the CL products gave me a very long-lasting aftertaste (not bad even if the original taste was bad), but I had the taste in my mouth for many hours after use (including if I would eat; the food aftertaste would eventually be replaced by CL aftertaste).

Please leave feedback or questions if you have them,

-Paul

PS: Sorry for any typos

Comment

Wraath is great for cardio!!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
          X