Stacking Deals...Reps, step inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Deals...Reps, step inside...

I’ve been lurking on these forums a while along with BB and thought it would be nice to have two COMPLETE stack for bulkers and cutters. I realize this would be pricey but I figure with the New Year coming around and these new lifters searching these forums you’d guys would probably sell more “bundles.” I realize that BB has specials but they are only like $5 off regular price, not really enough to persuade me to buy.

I can not think of a better company to offer something like this other than Controlled Labs. Due to the awesome feedback from the Green and Purple madness alone is enough to make people see what tremendous products you guys produce.

Personally, I’m on a cutting phase right now and looked at the following stack: GM, PW, GG, WB, and RAG2. For the bulkers maybe you could replace the RAG2 with BH and possibly throw in YN. Again, I realize this is a pricey stack but I’m sure the effects of it will blow mainstream companies out of the water.

This is just an idea to help your consumers test your products and see how much better they are than the highly advertised competition.

Thanks for listening,
    Russ

Originally posted by vastmax
    I’ve been lurking on these forums a while along with BB and thought it would be nice to have two COMPLETE stack for bulkers and cutters. I realize this would be pricey but I figure with the New Year coming around and these new lifters searching these forums you’d guys would probably sell more “bundles.” I realize that BB has specials but they are only like $5 off regular price, not really enough to persuade me to buy.

I can not think of a better company to offer something like this other than Controlled Labs. Due to the awesome feedback from the Green and Purple madness alone is enough to make people see what tremendous products you guys produce.

Personally, I’m on a cutting phase right now and looked at the following stack: GM, PW, GG, WB, and RAG2. For the bulkers maybe you could replace the RAG2 with BH and possibly throw in YN. Again, I realize this is a pricey stack but I’m sure the effects of it will blow mainstream companies out of the water.

This is just an idea to help your consumers test your products and see how much better they are than the highly advertised competition.

Thanks for listening,
    Russ
    these are great bundle ideas, but we couldnt offer them directly otherwise we would be undercutting our retailers. bb.com does have a great price on bundles, especially the green magnitude/purple wraath one.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

But i'm talking about COMPLETE, not just 2 products. Should I post this over on BB and see if they'd offer some other options? Even if it's for another stack in addition to the PW/GM stack. All the other stacks they have include GB, which you don't need if you're taking GM.

Thanks for replying Tank!!

Comment

Originally posted by vastmax
        But i'm talking about COMPLETE, not just 2 products. Should I post this over on BB and see if they'd offer some other options? Even if it's for another stack in addition to the PW/GM stack. All the other stacks they have include GB, which you don't need if you're taking GM.

Thanks for replying Tank!!
        yeah post it up over there. in most cases they wont be able to go much lower on price even if they add more to each bundle.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Very good idea.

Comment

seems as though that'd be tough for a retailer to do, just because of the size of the stack, and the price it would cost. They would make more money from smaller bundles as compared to a HUGE one, not everyone uses one brand for everything at once.

But it would be cool to see, but I have my doubts.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

like I mentioned earlier though, all their stacks have Green Bulge and if you buy the PW/GM stack you don't need GB. I'll post it up at BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                yeah post it up over there. in most cases they wont be able to go much lower on price even if they add more to each bundle.
                done

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=988277
                Last edited by vastmax; 12-12-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X