No announcement yet.

warriors Yellow nEuphoria Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior, good luck with YN pre workout. I am currently testing YN also and have found it works best for ME when I am active. What CL says seems very accurate to me...something like the more effort you put out, the stronger YN gets.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
      Warrior, good luck with YN pre workout. I am currently testing YN also and have found it works best for ME when I am active. What CL says seems very accurate to me...something like the more effort you put out, the stronger YN gets.

Sounds good.

Comment

i take mine in the evening too because it puts me right out.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
          Next up is pre workout dosages. Starting next week I will use a few doses pre workout to see how it effects my workouts. YN has been making me sort of lazy for the most part but you may have to get up and start doing something before you really notice the focus and energy so that's what I'm hoping for. Stay tuned.
          Can't wait for this !! Try to push yourself more than normal... push the limits in weight / reps. That's when it kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Can't wait for this !! Try to push yourself more than normal... push the limits in weight / reps. That's when it kicks in.
            OH YEAH!!! with the

Comment

pretty interesting!

Comment

waarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Ok I've used a couple doses pre workout during this week. I did a full 3 cap dosage on Monday, chest day, about 30 minutes before my workout. On Wed, leg day, I did a split dosage with 2 caps 30 minutes before my workout and another cap about 25-30 minutes within my workout. YN did exactly what I thought it would when I took it pre workout and that was make me lazy and un-motivated for the most part. The 3 cap dosage on chest day was a pretty lazy workout to say the least. Once I got started doing the exercise it wasn't so bad but between sets I would have to literally force myself to get back on the bench to do another set. The split dosage wasn't nearly as bad but it def. made me cut my squats short just b/c I had no motivation to do the extra sets. I tried my best to really get into it after taking the YN but I just couldn't do it. Sorry CL but YN pre workout just doesn't cut it for me. I'm not saying I don't like the product because I do, it's just something I can't take pre workout.

On that note I'm flying out this Saturday morning to Florida and while flying doesn't really bother me it's also not my favorite thing to do so I will be taking 3 caps of YN before I get to the airport so it will hopefully cut down on some of the stress and paranoia while getting everything checked in and while on the flight itself. I'll have a laptop down there so I will try to get on and post my thoughts on how YN did for me in all the airport madness. Until then stay tuned

Comment

Ok I've used a couple doses pre workout during this week. I did a full 3 cap dosage on Monday, chest day, about 30 minutes before my workout. On Wed, leg day, I did a split dosage with 2 caps 30 minutes before my workout and another cap about 25-30 minutes within my workout. YN did exactly what I thought it would when I took it pre workout and that was make me lazy and un-motivated for the most part. The 3 cap dosage on chest day was a pretty lazy workout to say the least. Once I got started doing the exercise it wasn't so bad but between sets I would have to literally force myself to get back on the bench to do another set. The split dosage wasn't nearly as bad but it def. made me cut my squats short just b/c I had no motivation to do the extra sets. I tried my best to really get into it after taking the YN but I just couldn't do it. Sorry CL but YN pre workout just doesn't cut it for me. I'm not saying I don't like the product because I do, it's just something I can't take pre workout.

On that note I'm flying out this Saturday morning to Florida and while flying doesn't really bother me it's also not my favorite thing to do so I will be taking 3 caps of YN before I get to the airport so it will hopefully cut down on some of the stress and paranoia while getting everything checked in and while on the flight itself. I'll have a laptop down there so I will try to get on and post my thoughts on how YN did for me in all the airport madness. Until then stay tuned
                    Warriors, have you tried it before CARDIO? I agree with you to an extent in that YN before weights is not for me either. Check out the final post in my YN log if you like. YN did nothing good for me really before weights, BUT HAS KICKED ASS BEFORE CARDIO!!! Let me know.

Comment

Sup Warry! Great updates, I plan on trying the prebed scenario this weekend myself. Have a fun trip.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                        Warriors, have you tried it before CARDIO? I agree with you to an extent in that YN before weights is not for me either. Check out the final post in my YN log if you like. YN did nothing good for me really before weights, BUT HAS KICKED ASS BEFORE CARDIO!!! Let me know.

Nah man I don't do cardio lol.

Comment

Nah man I don't do cardio lol.
                          Ok. Got it. Anyways, have a good trip. Hope the YN chills ya' at the airport. Flying is def. a pain these days.

Comment

Great detail / feedback man !

Comment

My trip to Florida went very smooth and I really hated to come back lol. I took 3 caps of YN about 30 minutes before I got to the airport and it was really nice once it kicked in. It kicked in at the perfect time as well while I was standing in line at the security gate getting my carry on checked and everything else checked. It really took the stress and anxiety out that I seem to get around large crowds of people. As far as the actual flight I had no problems there either.

I have a few more servings left and will give my final review very soon.

Comment

Final Review will go up on Sunday. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                                X