warriors Yellow nEuphoria Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warriors Yellow nEuphoria Log

First off wanna thank Tank and pu12 for giving me the chance to test YN.

I'm going to be using Skigazzi's outline for my log if batman don't mind I just took my first cap at 9:30 p.m my time(central time) and will give updates about every 15-30 minutes after each dose until I no longer feel anything from the YN.

I will be experimenting with different dosing times throughout the day during my log. I'll do post workout a couple times, pre workout a couple times, before bed a couple times, and sometimes in the after noon just relaxing. I'll even try out YN with a beer or two to see how it reacts with alcohol. Later on in the log I plan on trying YN with Black Hole to see if there is any synergistic effects as well.

Main things I will be looking for while on YN will be:

-change in mood after each dose

-energy changes

-side effects

-appetite changes

-sense of well being

Anyway lets get this bad boy on the road.

Update #1

9:30 p.m: Took very first cap of YN

9:50 p.m: Not really noticing anything out of the ordinary as of right now.

Comment

Update #2

10:20 p.m: Def. started feeling more lazy around the 10:10-10:15 mark. I could easily lay down and go to sleep. With that said I am feeling more relaxed.

Comment

Update #3

10:20 p.m: Def. started feeling more lazy around the 10:10-10:15 mark. I could easily lay down and go to sleep. With that said I am feeling more relaxed.

10:50 p.m: Effects have seem to go away for the most part.

Well since I only took one cap to see how I would react to the first dosage I really didn't expect that much to be honest, however I did feel a slight sense of well being and was more calm than normal for a good 35-40 minutes. I will up the dosage to 2 caps tomorrow and will take them about an hour post workout

Comment

Originally posted by warriors

10:50 p.m: Effects have seem to go away for the most part.

Well since I only took one cap to see how I would react to the first dosage I really didn't expect that much to be honest, however I did feel a slight sense of well being and was more calm than normal for a good 35-40 minutes. I will up the dosage to 2 caps tomorrow and will take them about an hour post workout
          Sounds like a plan !! Not bad for one cap

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Sounds like a plan !! Not bad for one cap

Yea it don't take much stims of any kind for me to feel much.

Comment

Bout time you got this thing going! Looking good so far!

Comment

10:40 p.m: Took 2 caps of YN

11:10 p.m: Feel a little more relaxed than usual. My mind is alert yet everything is so calm. Also need to mention I took my 2 caps right after I ate so it may take a little longer to kick in than normal.

11:45 p.m: Def. feeling more relaxed and calm right now. Even though I'm more relaxed my mind is still sharp and focused.

I'll up my dose to 3 caps tomorrow and then I prolly won't take it again until Friday.

Comment

This rules!

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
                    10:40 p.m: Took 2 caps of YN

11:10 p.m: Feel a little more relaxed than usual. My mind is alert yet everything is so calm. Also need to mention I took my 2 caps right after I ate so it may take a little longer to kick in than normal.

11:45 p.m: Def. feeling more relaxed and calm right now. Even though I'm more relaxed my mind is still sharp and focused.

I'll up my dose to 3 caps tomorrow and then I prolly won't take it again until Friday.
                    Sounds perfect

Comment

Sorry for not updating this earlier. My computer has been acting up today for some reason. Anyway I took 3 caps around 7:30 p.m and really didn't notice that much difference from when I took 2 caps yesterday. 2 caps seemed to work just as good as 3 did today. I plan on not taking YN Thursday or Friday and I'll hit 3 caps back up Saturday night and I should feel more of a pronounced effect.

Comment

7:45 p.m: Took 3 caps of YN

8:45 p.m: Def. feel relaxed. It's weird b/c my mind is focused and alert but my body seems to just wanna rest and do something like watch tv. Overall a nice feeling though.

9:15 p.m: The effects are pretty much gone as of now. I could def. tell a difference from this 3 cap dose than I could my first 3 cap dose on Thursday so I think that three day lay off helped. The effects seemed to be stronger and lasted longer as well with this dose.

I plan on taking a split dose tomorrow. 2 post workout and 1 more about an hour after

Comment

Ok I've been using the split dosage(2 caps at one time and 1 more about 45 minutes to an hour later) and I think I like it better than taking all 3 at one time. It def. makes the effects last longer and they are a lot smoother as well. The effects are more evened out with the split dosage when comapared to taking 3 at one time. When I take 3 at one time I get a huge rush of the effects that last about 45 minutes and then I feel nothing. So, I think the split dosage is def. better from my point of view.

Since Christmas is right around the corner that means FOOD and I plan on eating a lot of it so I will be starting Black Hole tomorrow to get ready for all the holiday eating this weekend so I will try a few dosages with YN and Black Hole together over the weekend. Also there will be some holiday drinking going on as well so I'll try a few drinks out with YN as well(No more than two or three beers). Stay tuned b/c now the fun should really begin

Comment

I have not tried the split dosage yet, will give it a try. Looking good warriors!

Comment

Ok first off wanna say sorry to CL for not updating this sooner but I was wanting to use the dosages I had planned a few good times so I could better judge the effects before I posted.

Anyway I left off saying I was going to take YN with Black Hole over the Christmas holiday and I did just that with diff. dosages of each.

First I started off with the split dosage of YN(2 caps at one time and another cap 45 minutes to an hour later) with 3 caps of Black Hole. My thoughts on this scheme: Since it was my first day back on Black Hole I figured I would get a pretty good euphoric feeling with that alone as I did with my first bottle. I was right and 2 caps of YN with 3 caps of Black Hole was pretty damn good and that cap of YN about 45 minutes later after eating all that food really put the cherry on top. I was def. in my own little world there for a while. All I could focus on was eating my food and paid very little attention to what was being said at the table. It felt like it took me forever to eat the meal as well.

The second dosage scheme I tried was 3 caps of YN and 3 caps of Black Hole at the same time. My thoughts on this scheme: I was VERY sluggish with this scheme and in fact fell into a pretty deep sleep for a good hour to an hour and half and when I woke up I was very very thirsty and was still pretty groggy. This was my least favorite scheme and I only tried this once and I do NOT recommend this.

The third one I tried was 3 caps of Black Hole at one time and a spread dosage of YN with one cap every hour for three hours. My thoughts on this scheme: Noticed very little with this scheme. I tried this scheme three times as well and the third time it felt like I never even took anything. Def. have to stick with at least 2 caps at a time with YN, IMO to really notice anything.

Lately I've been using 3 caps about 30 minutes before bed and I'm really liking this so far. I used this on Saturday night and Monday night before bed and got some of the best sleep I've had in a while. Def. will be using it on those stressful nights where I know I'll be tossing and turning.

Next up is pre workout dosages. Starting next week I will use a few doses pre workout to see how it effects my workouts. YN has been making me sort of lazy for the most part but you may have to get up and start doing something before you really notice the focus and energy so that's what I'm hoping for. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                              X