Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what types of products would you like to see from controlled labs in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to sip on 1 scoop of wraath and 1 scoop of psyko during my workouts. It would be awesome if I could get them in the same flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by napalmmice View Post
      I like the protein bars idea; most brands that I have tried do not taste very good (although, I understand its because of the ingredients). If you could perfect a recipe that actually tasted good, I would definitely give yours a try. Also, an egg protein supplement that can be made into more than just shakes (especially for those trying to avoid lactose)? I recently tried a few samples of a product called HMR 70, and their lactose-free "shake" powders can be made into a very tasty pudding.
      protein bars may be in the distant future, its hard to get ones that both taste good and have only healthful ingredients.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Agree with Ice Cold 8180 about the ZMA, and agree with Powercage & Ice Cold 8180 new flavors of PurpleWraath and Psycho would be awesome.

Protein Bars awesome idea. Right now I've been eating Pure Protein bars. Powder would be cool to. Maybe Casein. New formula of BlueUp? w
        Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post
          Agree with Ice Cold 8180 about the ZMA, and agree with Powercage & Ice Cold 8180 new flavors of PurpleWraath and Psycho would be awesome.

Protein Bars awesome idea. Right now I've been eating Pure Protein bars. Powder would be cool to. Maybe Casein. New formula of BlueUp? w
          Yeah buddy! If you could make a bar that tastes as good as the Gold Feast, I think that CL would have the world of protein bars cornered!
          sigpicDarren Conroy
          Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
          ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
          dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

You overall health supps are top-notch, would definitely like to see some more products added there (i.e. liver support).

More flavors in the Purple line would be nice too =D.

Comment

Na-R-ALA in the Elements line as Powercage said. Some sort of nutrient partitioning supp would be sick!!! Seems like they are becoming a lot more popular!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike154292 View Post
                Na-R-ALA in the Elements line as Powercage said. Some sort of nutrient partitioning supp would be sick!!! Seems like they are becoming a lot more popular!

Agreed!
                sigpicDarren Conroy
                Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by Mike154292 View Post
                  Thanks for the feedback... your right about that, they have grown in popularity thats for sure!

Comment

Working...
                  X