Gold Feast Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Feast Log

I'm gonna pick it up here day 4....I've been mostly using Gold Feast as my pre-workout meal and I love it for this application. The flavor is very unique and the lemon drop is a score in my opinion over the prior apple pie. I didn't dislike the apple pie at all I just like the lemon drop much much better. You do notice the oats at the bottom unless you keep the liquid stirred or shaken. I know that it says not to shake it, but the foam is surprisingly not that bad even if you do. Well that's all for now, more to come.
    Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
    Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

In for the lemony goodness!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Day 5- the taste keeps growing on me like I crave this ish for real WTH. Today it was my breakfast and awesome as always.

Comment

Day 6- Used Gold Feast for my breakfast again today since I was pressed for time. Love this product so much I may go ahead and buy another tub just to be stocked up on it.

Comment

Day 7- Well today I didn't work so it was breakfast and Pre-workout meal at the same time. Good application for this product since it has the slow digesting carbs and the quick digesting protein. Sustains me throughout my workout which I love and makes my other meals of the day flexible (including the first one) since its a low calorie MRP.

Comment

Day 8- Drank Gold Feast over and extended period of time today, but there is a kicker....I added a scoop of Arctic Lemonade XF Whey. It tasted awesome too anyone that hasn't tried that combo jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBrew View Post
              Day 8- Drank Gold Feast over and extended period of time today, but there is a kicker....I added a scoop of Arctic Lemonade XF Whey. It tasted awesome too anyone that hasn't tried that combo jump on it.
              Gonna have to try that.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Day 9- Same deal today drank my Gold Feast over and extended period of time today I mixed it with XF Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie and it was also exceptional, however I do like it better with the Whey which I mentioned yesterday.

Comment

Day 10- Did a lil Christmas day HIIT hill sprints for twenty minutes, then had my Gold Feast which was awesome so refreshing. Today I added 1/2 cup of oatmeal that I grounded up in my magic bullet to match my macros. Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Day 10- Did my Gold Feast for breakfast with 1/2 a cup of oats. Breakfast of champions yo.

Comment

Day 11- Did my Gold Feast this morning with a scoop of XF Whey over and extended period. Love the taste of this product so much now its so good anyone that is on the fence reading this please get on board its a great product.

Comment

Right there with you buddy! I think the flavor of the Gold Feast is second to none!
                        sigpicDarren Conroy
                        Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                        ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                        dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
                        X