Ordering More Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering More Supplements

I am currently taking glycer grow, white flood,purple psyko , green magnitude. I am ordering some more of your supplements but was wandering if i should rotate any of these with any other of your products. Im not familiar with the green buldge,blue up etc. Should i put these into rotation or stick with my current line-up. I also take orange triad along with these supplements. Does BB.com not carry golden gains anymore? Thanks alot for the help!

What are your goals?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by NJMark View Post
      I am currently taking glycer grow, white flood,purple psyko , green magnitude. I am ordering some more of your supplements but was wandering if i should rotate any of these with any other of your products. Im not familiar with the green buldge,blue up etc. Should i put these into rotation or stick with my current line-up. I also take orange triad along with these supplements. Does BB.com not carry golden gains anymore? Thanks alot for the help!
      golden gains was discontinued and will be replaced in the next week or so
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)