Training Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Schedule

Let me first off start by saying that I am new here. I have never taken a supp by Controlled Labs. I ordered two tubs of White Flood on Black Friday (it was an offer I couldn't refuse). I have had heard nothing but great things about White Flood.

With 1,3 maybe getting banned some day, I wanted to switch over to a new pre-workout supp with a great reputation and delivers on pumps/energy. A review by a pro bodybuilder in the bb forums convinced me that this stuff is the real deal.

Anyway, I may need to switch up my training. For awhile I have been doing splits, with 1 day off or sometimes 2 if I am really sore.
    Usually its this:
    Chest
    Legs
    Back
    Arms (bis, tris, forearm)
    day off
    and repeat basically

I never do shoulders since I have heard nothing but horror stories from pro bodybuilders about their effed up shoulders. So I already get a shoulder workout when I do chests anyway. I am usually very dedicated at the gym and my workouts last no longer than an hour. I often superset but I haven't lately since I have abstained from stimulants/creatine. I will be getting back on it in the middle of December with white flood, which I am very much looking forward to. So my lifts haven't been as strong but that is fine with me since it takes time to build strength and mass.

So right now, what do you think I should do? I work out at a very cheap gym and its mostly old people. I feel I would benefit better with a workout buddy who really wants to succeed in bodybuilding in the sense they can feel better and have a better body (which is a plus, as Arnold would always say).

Good to hear friend!! I have a few years on you but close to the same size.. Hit me up with any questions!
    sigpicDarren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by Tom1000 View Post
      Let me first off start by saying that I am new here. I have never taken a supp by Controlled Labs. I ordered two tubs of White Flood on Black Friday (it was an offer I couldn't refuse). I have had heard nothing but great things about White Flood.

With 1,3 maybe getting banned some day, I wanted to switch over to a new pre-workout supp with a great reputation and delivers on pumps/energy. A review by a pro bodybuilder in the bb forums convinced me that this stuff is the real deal.

Anyway, I may need to switch up my training. For awhile I have been doing splits, with 1 day off or sometimes 2 if I am really sore.
      Usually its this:
      Chest
      Legs
      Back
      Arms (bis, tris, forearm)
      day off
      and repeat basically

I never do shoulders since I have heard nothing but horror stories from pro bodybuilders about their effed up shoulders. So I already get a shoulder workout when I do chests anyway. I am usually very dedicated at the gym and my workouts last no longer than an hour. I often superset but I haven't lately since I have abstained from stimulants/creatine. I will be getting back on it in the middle of December with white flood, which I am very much looking forward to. So my lifts haven't been as strong but that is fine with me since it takes time to build strength and mass.

So right now, what do you think I should do? I work out at a very cheap gym and its mostly old people. I feel I would benefit better with a workout buddy who really wants to succeed in bodybuilding in the sense they can feel better and have a better body (which is a plus, as Arnold would always say).
      Check out the split on my athlete page big guy! I have been lifting for quite some time now and knock on wood, never suffered a shoulder injury... Let me know what you think!!
      sigpicDarren Conroy
      Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
      ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
      dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
      X