Oximega to replace Ultra Omega-3 NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oximega to replace Ultra Omega-3 NOW

What are the added benefits of the Oximega & Greens versus the Ultra Omega-3 from NOW that I currently take?

I am all about overall health, and would like to add to or replace what I currently take.

I posted a question on another thread but I cannot find it regarding Blue Gene as well for overall health. When should the Blue Gene be taken? By taking it before a workout along with other pre-workouts, will I be over doing it on energy enhancements? Would it be better to take the Blue Gene at a different time of the day?

Originally posted by Crackerjack View Post
    What are the added benefits of the Oximega & Greens versus the Ultra Omega-3 from NOW that I currently take?

I am all about overall health, and would like to add to or replace what I currently take.

I posted a question on another thread but I cannot find it regarding Blue Gene as well for overall health. When should the Blue Gene be taken? By taking it before a workout along with other pre-workouts, will I be over doing it on energy enhancements? Would it be better to take the Blue Gene at a different time of the day?

Take Blue Gene an hour before you workout.

As far as Oximega & Greens. You cant even really compare them to other fishoils because it is a fishoils and greens products. The green give some very nice benefits: supplements vegetable intake, cardiovascular benefits (nitrate sources can possibly help increase endurance in the gym), digestion benefits from the enzymes and probiotics, anti-oxidant benefits from the berry blend etc

Quite a bit more comprehensive than just taking a fishoil alone

Comment

also, we publish third party tests showing our fish oil is pure from PCBs and heavy metals
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Abridged version. Oximega is quality and cheap
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
          Abridged version. Oximega is quality and cheap
          True. Cheap as in price per serving. Love my Oximega's!

-David
          Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

I personally made this switch (Ultra Omega-3 to Oximega Fish Oil) awhile back upon the release of Oximega and have not looked back since. It will provide you with everything you were obtaining with the Ultra Omega-3 and if you opt for the greens as well with the kit, you will be consuming a full spectrum bundle of everyday "basic" health as powercage described. I know bb.com has a special for the Oximega Kit + OT for a reduced price...can't go wrong for the effectiveness and savings you will see with making that purchase.

Last edited by g1ovann1; 01-05-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Giovanni. Lab tested, easy to go down. Oximega is kit with OT is a clear winner for my daily CL choice.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by g1ovann1 View Post
                I personally made this switch (Ultra Omega-3 to Oximega Fish Oil) awhile back upon the release of Oximega and have not looked back since. It will provide you with everything you were obtaining with the Ultra Omega-3 and if you opt for the greens as well with the kit, you will be consuming a full spectrum bundle of everyday "basic" health as powercage described. I know bb.com has a special for the Oximega Kit + OT for a reduced price...can't go wrong for the effectiveness and savings you will see with making that purchase.

You got that right, well said
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)