No announcement yet.

Cannot Decide on a stack.. Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Decide on a stack.. Suggestions?

I am having a hard time making a decision on what to do here.

I love controlled labs as a company, and want to switch to a total Controlled Labs stack and do a serious log to keep track of progress and review the products.

The last 6 months I've been back at working out hard, and seeing some great noob gains. But it's time to step it up.

My main goal here though, is to cut bodyfat another 5% (trying to get to 9/10%) then a slow clean bulk till the end of time

The only controlled labs product I currently take regularly is Orange Triad.
    Other products I use regularly are Whey/Casein/No Explode2.0 (I plan to trade out the No Explode for controlled labs pres)

I am thinking I should give the reduction shots a try for sure..
    Then I need a pre an intra and.. ?

Anyone want to chime in with what you think the perfect stack would be?

A good solid stack would be is something like this:

Purple Wraath or Psyko, White Flood, Green Mag, AM/PM shots and keeping the Orange TRIad as well

Take Green Mag pre-workout, WF as well and they can be mixed together. Take it maybe about 30 - 45 minutes before the workout

Wraath and Psyko would be taken intra-workout.

AM in the morning and PM in the evening

And OT whenever it works for you best

For more info you can check this out: http://www.controlledlabs.com/static...p?contentid=10

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
      A good solid stack would be is something like this:

Purple Wraath or Psyko, White Flood, Green Mag, AM/PM shots and keeping the Orange TRIad as well

Take Green Mag pre-workout, WF as well and they can be mixed together. Take it maybe about 30 - 45 minutes before the workout

Wraath and Psyko would be taken intra-workout.

AM in the morning and PM in the evening

And OT whenever it works for you best

For more info you can check this out: http://www.controlledlabs.com/static...p?contentid=10

This, but dont forget the Oximega Fishoils

Comment

Thanks guys.
        Should I be considering the "blues" at all?

I see Green Mag instead of Green bulge. Powders better than the pills?

Comment

Originally posted by Creade View Post
          Thanks guys.
          Should I be considering the "blues" at all?

I see Green Mag instead of Green bulge. Powders better than the pills?

Both are good, start with Mag then try Bulge later. Different profiles with different benefits.

I really like Blue Gene, check into that first if you are interested in the Blue line

Comment

I would say about the same thing as everyone... I wouldn't take Blue Product if you are kind of 'young' since i'm not sure if they are as effective.

The only thing I would tell you is that I prefer GlycerGrow + White Blood over White Flood anyday.

Orange Triad + Glycergrow + White Blood + Green MAGnitude (Green Apple) + REDuction + Purple Wraath.

You can try a diuretic + tanning if you want to 'look' more cut. It's what I do before my shows.

Comment

REDuction shots- AM is good. The PM is really something special. It really helps me with getting to sleep.
              Preworkout- White flood. Any flavor (bb.com has the new juicy grape. I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it's nothing less than fantastic)
              Multivitamin- Orange Triad
              Creatine- GreenMagnitude or Green Bulge (Currently I'm taking Green Bulge, but GreenMag is excellent as well. Got a really good deal a wile back.)
              Intra- Purple Wraath, or Psyko while bulking
              Overall Health- Oximega Fishoils and Greens
              Protein- Controlled Labs has a new one coming out. Not sure on profile, but I'm sure it will be much more than your average protein shake. Currently I'm using Trutein Cinnabun/ Myofusion Milk Chocalte. Will definitely be getting CL's new Golden ******, when it's available.

Make sure to dose your Reduction AM and White Flood at least 4 hours apart. Also, be sure to consume at least a gallon of water a day.

Controlled Labs really is a great company, with great products. Their supplements are wallet friendly, high quality, and work as intended. Follow the advice given in this thread, and I have no doubt you will reach your goals. Good luck to you, friend, and let us know what you decide to go with!!!

-David
              Last edited by CheersMe; 11-29-2011, 01:10 AM.
              Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

When is this protein supposed to be available? Just using ON right now, def willing to give it a try with the new stack

Comment

You're going to love the taste of Green Mag. I only had a sample and it blew me away.

Comment

Originally posted by Creade View Post
                    I am having a hard time making a decision on what to do here.

I love controlled labs as a company, and want to switch to a total Controlled Labs stack and do a serious log to keep track of progress and review the products.

The last 6 months I've been back at working out hard, and seeing some great noob gains. But it's time to step it up.

My main goal here though, is to cut bodyfat another 5% (trying to get to 9/10%) then a slow clean bulk till the end of time

The only controlled labs product I currently take regularly is Orange Triad.
                    Other products I use regularly are Whey/Casein/No Explode2.0 (I plan to trade out the No Explode for controlled labs pres)

I am thinking I should give the reduction shots a try for sure..
                    Then I need a pre an intra and.. ?

Anyone want to chime in with what you think the perfect stack would be?
                    If your main goal is to do a cut Orange TRIad and Oxi Fishoils, also go with PurpleWrath, Am and Pm REDuction, WhiteFlood and GreenMAG throw some Glycergrow and Low Carb Protein powder. BOOM!

Fish Oils I heard aid in fat loss, I took some Oximega Fishoils on my cut.
                    Make sure you seperate AM REDuction and WhiteFlood 4 hours.
                    And the New Golden Gains should be coming out in a couple of weeks. I don't know though forsure.
                    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

If you are doing a cut, start on the diet/workout. Supplements won't make a difference if these arn't dialed in.

Once you are sure your diet/workout is done. Add multi/fish oil.

After that you can think about intra workouts, creatine, and other things.
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                      X