Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, The last few days for me have been kind of blah, I havnet really done anything but sleep and relax. I had lasik done and my eyes are stilla bit fuzzy, I wanted to give a quick update so far of thoughts impressions and expereiences.

Today is Xmas eve. So i wanted to wish you folks Merry Christmas ( fuck political correctness its fucking christmas i hate the happy holiday bullshit oh and its a chirstmas tree not a holiday tree. Rant over)

Music Doc Severinsin - Winter Wonderland

Ive been followin the directions on the label and as per CL. Im taking it Daily and Im taking no more then 3 pills. I dont know if its possible to have a tolerence. But the fuzzy inital energy Spurt isnt as pronounced as before. But what still is is the ability to relax and calm me down.

To the point where I can pass out for a quick nap.

Now usually when I nap I wake up groggy wishing I hadnt napped. It just thros off my whole cycle.

If I relax enough to zonk out after YN im upwithin 30min to 1 hr refreshed as hell. No grogginess, nothing Just a peppy wide awake feeling which is pretty nice . That is really it as far as new expereinces. im not gonna up the dose because its still effective as far as calming me down and relaxing me.

Comment

Today is Xmas. A great time of the year. Its sad to see it go. So I wanted to get some feedback froma buddy of mine. My neighbor he doesnt lift, he has more experience in the party aspect of life ( pre military)

so i was telling him about the log and what not and let him read up on the product.

SO we decided to take 3 each at about 830 pm. We were watching 24 hrs of xdmas story and after all our friends left it was me him and our wives. He is only about 140lb soaking wet but wanted 3 anyway.

about 45 min after we took them I asked him how he felt. He said he didnt have any energy like the bottle said but he was relaxed to all hell, His muscles felt nice and relax and pain free ( he was sore from tearing the drive train out of his jeep) he said he def. notcied how relaxed he was.

after about 1.5 hrs he said he was going hom he wanted to go to sleep lol

now he had a insomnia issue and takes prescription ambien when needed. but he def said he felt calm relaxed and just wanted to chill.

I too feel the same way. i think this in conjunction with some gaba before bed time IMO rocks ( i do this ever so often.

so this posts covers a outside review from a person with no interest in the board or supps lol

Comment

Ok so I let the wife Try 1 last night. she didnt really notice anything. I shoulda gave her a full dose

tommarow evening after work ill give her 3 . she usually comes home from work so stressed out from arguing witht eh boss.

My neighbor came over who tried a dose and wanted to know where he could buy a bottle.

SO i diorected him to this site of course I personally have nothing new to report in terms of effects. I still use it to manage stress. i find taking it with a good expresso is a nice clean relaxing feel taking it with a burbon and coke did nothing for me. Im not a big drinker anywho

Comment

hahah.

Im awaiting feedback from My wife and her friend. Im a mad scientist they went out to the bars last night for a few drinks to BS. Erin My buddies wife wanted to try them ( she is a nurse so she was stressin and asked to try them)

so I gave her 2 and they went out. Im awaiting feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Outside Backer
            hahah.

Im awaiting feedback from My wife and her friend. Im a mad scientist they went out to the bars last night for a few drinks to BS. Erin My buddies wife wanted to try them ( she is a nurse so she was stressin and asked to try them)

so I gave her 2 and they went out. Im awaiting feedback

Comment

Happy new years to all. today is a low key day in preparation of the festive activities tonight.
              It will be a Neuphoric evening so to speak. Ill use it in aparty atmosphere.

Initial feedback from My neighbors wife this past eveing was giggly at first until she felt really tired later on. very relaxed she went home and zonked out

the Cordycalm in this is on par for a great relaxation promoter. it helsp me sleep great

Comment

SO ive been spending the day reading thru various logs of YN. There doesnt seem to be a pattern so to speak. It seems to vary with each person as far as effects. SOme folks are expereince "laser like focus and energy like no other" others are sensing a relaxing calming chill out at the house effect. Im the latter of the 2

I originally with the first few doses felt the inital buzz befoer the calming sensation came over me. It was later on I realized I need caff. with thses if im gonna do any intese work.

The theraputic benefit of this product and the calming effect is fantastic. I find taking these right after a good lift relaxes me enough for the rest of the day where i just feel refreshed and relaxed

With that being said, upon taking on a new routine today I was beat to hell . I took 3 Yn on the ride home in preparation of football day and relaxation

I came home cleaned up from the post new years bash and put away some xmas decorations and thus far its been a nice mellow day. Nothing new to report just some observations on various logs. Regardless if it be placebo, or legit logs. I think each person differs greatly and will prob experience diff effects from this

Comment

Alrighty the past few days have been kind of like hell, ive traveld 920miles on the road this week . its been busy and home life has suffered. all i have really to keep me going is the gym. i just hit the weights extra hard and it helps clear my head.

My sleep has been not that great. i dunno if it sstress or a late night dose of JW and Bam.

regardless this week i dosed twice each late night just to help me relax into bed time. i dose then turn off the lights and turn on some music and fall into relaxation

i find if your in a dark room with calming music you get really niced and care free relaxed.

i think ive found my new evening recipe

Comment

Alrighty the past few days have been kind of like hell, ive traveld 920miles on the road this week . its been busy and home life has suffered. all i have really to keep me going is the gym. i just hit the weights extra hard and it helps clear my head.

My sleep has been not that great. i dunno if it sstress or a late night dose of JW and Bam.

regardless this week i dosed twice each late night just to help me relax into bed time. i dose then turn off the lights and turn on some music and fall into relaxation

i find if your in a dark room with calming music you get really niced and care free relaxed.

i think ive found my new evening recipe
                    have nto tried it this way but has been on my list to do. Hows the eyes doing?

Comment

im able to see very well now. far distances are stilla bit of a blur with squinting helping. the next 2 months are the period of change. and will determine if I need an enhancement.

As far as the music idea. its great. Im a music lover. I listen to all kinds.

YN is tricky. If I add Caff to it. it can be pretty fun. warm buzzy run around feel. without caff its a nice carefree relaxing feel.

Its not something you can sick and think about.

"people I think tend to sit around and actually wait for it to kick in. you need to take this and just let it go. in time you'll just feel like ..

ahhhhhhhhhh, SO in a traditional sense you cn log this as aworkout typical log with sets and times and food intake.

I use it for more of a post workout recovery , anti stress factor. which is just as if not more important then the lifts itself I do however have another bottle in route for my neighbor that tried it last week

yes CL i take commision

Comment

h I want to spice My logs up today

I love her by the way

Comment

alrighty updates:

After chatting with a few others, and looking at feedback Im glad that my feedback matches that of others.

I think ive built a tolerence to the PEA in it. i take it randomly , so i dunno relaly how, But the inital buzz effects are almost all gone. Its nowbasically a good relaxer. I find if Im at my house i can use it to bring me into a nap like state for an hour or so, The postive is I can wake up very refreshed.

As another person noted, and as I have noted before I dont see how anyone is using this preworkout . even with a stim It seems to mellow me out

now dont get me wrong Im all about being mellow and relaxed , It is a necessity . My life is hectic and full of stresses from family to work and daily life.

Im just curious as to how others are seeing thier effects

Comment

h I want to spice My logs up today

I love her by the way

I thought you said you loved me!

hey i'm liking it pre-wo actually, taking on its own does nothing much for me, but i'm really strangely focused during wo, without stims.. dont recall being mellow though, i'll think about it next time i try it again

Comment

SO last night was the first dose i had this week. It was friday evening. Im chilling at home playing socom combined assault.

I took 3 pills and had 2 egg salad sandwhiches at about 10pm.

right around 1030 or so i had a cold rush come over me. as I was playing it just rolledover me and i became very very relaxed.

you guys might be familiar with this feeling. Its right after you have sex all you want to roll over and go to sleep lol.

well that is what it reminded me of. I played another game or so and watched some TV by midnight i was zoned out and headed for bed.

its the first time in awhile where i actually felt the rush come over me. Its also the firs time in awhile that i took it with food.

so maybe im on to something. I was taking it on a empty stomach.

the bottle is about empty so ill tinker with it some more

Comment

took 3 tonight to help chill me out ill post tommw

Comment

Working...
                                X